"F-Fuck, yes— Y-Youngjo—" Dongju's tongue rolled out of his parted lips in ecstasy.

"I was so careful. I kept on thinking about Gunhak and that it wouldn't have been fair of me to do this..." He continued talking to the omega, fastening his movements at the same time.

Dongju's left cheek was scratching the tree so much the cuts on his face started bleeding, but all he could do was to scream the other's name, drowning in that pleasure mixed with pain. "F-Faster— Y-Yeah—"

When Youngjo's finger surrounded the other's neck again, Dongju came all over the trunk in front of him as the alfa pushed his hips forward one last time, coming inside him as well. He waited for his knot to go down before he left the omega's body, letting him drop to the ground like a dead weight.

When Youngjo turned all his attention towards Gunhak, his furious pheromones were so strong even the flowers around him seemed to bow. "Gunhak." Youngjo's voice resonated again, dissolving the other's scent like a rainstorm on a small fire. "Come to me like the reckless selfish alfa you are." He ordered, and the other alfa went on his knees, dragging his own body until he was right at Youngjo's feet. He took Gunhak by his hair so that his violet eyes could meet the other's lilac ones. "What were you doing?"

Gunhak's face didn't change at all as he was speaking: "I lost control as I always do. I tried to fuck Keonhee while he was asleep because I couldn't fight my instincts. I was fucking Seoho because his eyes allowed me to dominate him. I was fucking Hwanwoong because his eyes were asking me to-"

Youngjo cut the other's words lifting his entire body up, holding him by his hair: "So, you used your alfa voice on them because you can't keep control of yourself?" His voice sounded like a beast growling, the colour of his eyes becoming a dark shade of violet before he suddenly let go of him. "I see what's your problem here, Gunhak. Nobody has ever taught you how to behave..." He caressed the other's cheek. "...Therefore, I will." He said before slapping the other's skin so hard the alfa stumbled on the ground. "Gunhak, you can lose control as much as you want now because I'm about to act the same way as you."

He pinned the alfa down using all his body, pushing his head on the grass, and lifting his ass up. "Seoho." The beta was already crawling towards him when Youngjo called his name. "Show me how wet this alfa made you feel. Show me how low did you end up helping someone as undeserving as Gunhak." He watched Seoho lying on his back and parting his legs to put his wet asshole on display for him.

He moaned when Youngjo's fingers collected his sleek more than once to use it as a natural lube on Gunhak's entrance. "You're such a pervert, moaning so much for something like that, Seoho." Youngjo commented before finally penetrating Gunhak as well. "How does that feel, alfa?" He asked, setting a brutal pace quickly. "Be honest and tell me how much you like being fucked like this, to have no control."

Gunhak's moans came out unexpectedly high: "Fuck— I-I love it, Youngjo—"

Youngjo fastened his pace, making sure to perform strong firm thrusts every single time until Gunhak hopelessly came all over the grass under him. "Do you really think I'm done with you?" Youngjo said, focusing his violet eyes on Dongju. "Dongju, stop sleeping, your alfa is here to take care of you."

The omega opened his lilac eyes as soon as Youngjo called his name. He kneeled down in front of Gunhak, keeping the same empty stare. "Gunhak, go take care of your omega." Youngjo ordered, and the alfa lifted his head up, taking Dongju's member in his mouth to start sucking at it eagerly. The omega started moaning frenetically, swaying his hips back and forth to meet the movements of Gunhak's head.