Dead Girls Tell No Tales (End)

Start from the beginning

   "We're disappearin,'" Cap'n Severedlocks explained, also becoming transparent. "Our souls are finally bein' put to rest." 

   "Himiko!" Kokichi called from the entrance of the cabin. In his hand was Himiko's broomstick. "C'mon, we gotta go!" Himiko ran up to him and mounted her broom. With Kokichi holding onto her, she hovered off the ground and took off. She flew around The Scurvy Lass as the pirates cheered her on. With one last flight across the deck, Kokichi and Himiko waved goodbye and touched the pirates' hands before finally heading back home. 

   "Hahahahaaaa!!! We did it, Himiko!" Kokichi said, throwing his hands up to the sky. 

    "Nyeh...yeah! The fog is finally gone!" Himiko said. 

    "Land ho! I think that's Nagasaki up ahead!" Kokichi said, pointing to a city in the distance. Himiko breathed a sigh of relief. 

   "Nyeh...finally, land again," she said. They flew through the clouds far above the city of Nagasaki, which were bathed in pink and gold from the glow of the sunset.

   "Wow...and to think, we went to the Nagasaki Triangle during the sunset, remember?" Kokichi asked. 

   "Yeah," Himiko replied. "That's really weird how that worked out."

   "I wonder how everyone's going to react after we've been gone for, like, two days," Kokichi said quietly. At the thought of seeing the others again, Himiko began flying faster. After a few minutes, they arrived back home. "Aaaand there's Casa V3!" Kokichi said, pointing below them. Himiko landed in the backyard, and hurried to put her broom away in her secret magic room while Kokichi looked up at Casa V3 in wonder, glad to be back home. Himiko rejoined him, and he took her hand in his. 

   "Hey! You're not wearing your pirate clothes, anymore!" he said, pointing to Himiko's outfit, which had returned to her normal one.

   "Nyeh...neither are you," Himiko said. Kokichi looked at his own outfit, which had also returned to normal. 

   "Huh...that's weird," he said. Then, he turned to Himiko. "Ready to go back in, Monkey Buns?" he asked.

   "Yeah!" Himiko replied excitedly. Before they could enter through the back door, everyone came rushing out.

   "There you are, Kokichi!" Kaito said angrily. "Where were you?!" Kokichi looked at him in confusion. That wasn't the reaction he had been expecting. 

   "Um...what do you mean?" he asked. 

   "TENKO!! ANGIE!!" Himiko cried, rushing up to her friends and hugging them. 

   "Awww, Himiko!" Tenko cooed, and hugged her back.

  "Aw, Himiko, we love you, too," Angie said. "But always remember that Atua loves you more."