chapter - 18

Jeon Hyun-ki. Is the name of jungkook's dad.

Jeon's family had a business not so successful like it is now. His father (means jungkook's grandpa) died when he was 10 years old .Mr Jeon always has lust for powers, money.

After becoming the CEO. he wanted to make their business world wide. Kang Da-eun was the name of jungkook's mom.

She came in his life like a jackpot. Her dad was well known businessmen.His whole property was named under her name. He took this chance and got close to her. Hyun-ki started by becoming acquaintance of her then friend and finally became the who she wouldn't live without. Her lover.

Their parents agreed for their marriage. But Da-eun didn't know she is marrying a monster.

After marriage hyun-ki treated her well because he wanted her property to transfer to him. And she trapped in his cage and sign those papers. And now her life become a living hell.

He used to bet her,treat her coldly and started to ignore her. She soon realised her mistake.

Her life became dark but jungkook came like a raising sun bringing back her happiness, her smile. But for his dad. jungkook always seek for his attention and love which he never got. So he started to change himself for his dad but soon realized that he could never love him

When jungkook became 10 years old his dad send him to US with his grandma .Which he strongly opposed because his mom was suffering from cancer and he didn't want leave her alone with a monster.jungkook knew the problem between he's parents and also knew that his father hates him and his mother and also beats her mother.

jungkook started to hate him more as he learned more how his father treat his mother by his own eyes and by his grandma used to tell him about his dad's behavior and told him to never become like his father.

When jungkook turned 17 years old his mom passed. He became depressed and silent.

jungkook completed his further studies here. And took over their family business which he always wanted. This business belonged only to him because it's his mom's and her last thing left for him.

Mr Jeon married again. This made jungkook more hated towards his father. Anger, revenge, made him so cruel that he came more aggressive and And thanks to all those doctors and his grandma who pulled him back from his state.

So that's why he hates his father and his stepmother.

"Then why didn't Mrs jeon leave Mr jeon?" Nancy asked.

Jhope sadly smiled

"Because she.... Loved him truly.and another reason for not leaving him was because she wanted to get punished for the mistake she made "jhope replied

"And what was the mistake" Nancy

"To marry the she loved the most."jimin completed

After learning about jungkook past .Nancy can't help but feel sad and think how much can a person endure for person they truly love.

"Is loving someone is that cruel"- nancy thought.