Chapter-4

He stood up from he's chair and started to walk in her direction
"From who's permission you entered in my cabin? How you entered in my company ? Who send you in? Answer my questions!!!" ( he raised he's voice in last question)

After hearing no response he again said "Can you hear me? Did God gifted ears to you? "

Nancy hurriedly nodded in yes.

"That's good and what about tongue? Can you speak? If yes can you answer my questions now?!???!?!!! I am talking to you, can you hear it girl!!!!?" ( now he's temper is losing control)

Nancy kept quiet, don't say anything because she felt her boby frozen from sudden attack.She wanted to answer but can't words are coming out of her mouth

SPEAK!!!!!!!"( he snapped her)

"SS-Sir, I-i came to gg-give this file to yy-you. "( nancy shutter at every word her boby was shaking).

"Who told you? "( he asked while raising his one eyebrow like he does not believe her)

"Mr Jung Ho-seok. "

"How did you knew him? "

"Sir, it's my first day at this office, he had some work do he told me to give this to you that's all. "( she shutter at every word)

"Oh!! Wait here don't go anywhere I will call him. Then we will see what's the truth is ".

(Jungkook called jhope's . He gesture nancy to stop here don't move from that place.)

Jhope picked his call.

"Hello"he responded

"Jhope come in my cabin now. "

"But what happened to your voice you sounds like your scared from someone.. "

"Jhope stop talking rubbish. Just come fast. "He cut the call.

jhope came.

"What happened jungkook?

"Jhope who is she ?" He pointed at nancy

"She? She is min nancy. I forget to tell you she just joined our job. But why are you asking like this? huh? "

"But where hers id?" Jungkook said still not believing in jhope's word.

"I forget, I will give it tomorrow". He turned to Nancy's side who is standing like a status. "And Why are standing like this? Is something happened between you two? "

"No sir every thing is (she saw jungkook with like scary cat then said to jhope)alright"she added "Sir can i go now? "

"Did you gave him file? "

"No "

"Ok give it to me and go back to work".

Jungkook never left his eyes off her until she left.