𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝕿𝖞𝖕𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑 𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝕱𝖚𝖓𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

Start from the beginning

________________________________

I groaned and dusted the sand off of my clothes and glared at Thomas who insisted we traveled traditionally with the aid of a Caribbean witch. Something about it being safer but I didn't buy that crap.

"Always using freaking sand, sand and the random bones of rare endangered fucking animals." I grumbled as I walked over to Aya who chatted with Jonathan and a woman I didn't recognize.

"Good Goddess Aya! I needed my things, you can't just warp me without even—"

"Welcome back to the castle My Prince, we apologize for the rush. Aya already packed your belongings and I have transported them to your room. If you please, your parents are awaiting you in the great hall." The women spoke in a low regal manner, not remotely apologetic for her actions but being cordial anyways.

Ah, yes.

The sweet life of a True Alpha slash Future Monarch in training. Being ordered around as your life is planned down to the hour by someone other than you. A bonus is never having space to complain or rant about it. We just adore that.

My therapist Mateo is about to have a field day about this shit. He's probably gonna make me journal down my emotions instead of punching some shit, label it as emotional maturity.

I kinda just wanted to punch some shit...or read a really dreary book.

"Or talk to Dylan." Saint added with a happy hum, sounding giddy as shit as if we weren't on bad terms right now.

"You fucker, didn't I tell you not to talk about him until you apologize?" I growled back internally while scoffing at how Saint sighed dramatically.

"I gave him a sip of blood, not a line of wolf's buff, you need to calm down! Plus you gotta admit, it was kinda hot—" Saint countered making that vein on the side of my head throbbed and my temper do a somersault. I proceeded to block him out just as quickly as he had surfaced.

Without saying anything else I walked in tandem with the others passed the gate and into the courtyard where the real show awaited.

"You miss the castle life yet Jay?" Ethan questioned whimsically as he threw an arm over my shoulder and sped up to walk along side me. Jonathan threw his arm around me as well and they were practically pulling me down to their heights as we continued to walk. Not missing the way the guards stood stiffly at their post but eyed us in amusement.

"I wasn't aware that there was anything to miss." I muttered back while rolling my eyes at his and Jonathan's antics.

"Don't be like that little brother. I've been holding down the fort since you left and I thought you'd be happier at the prospect of being home." Jo teased as we approached the castle doors.

________________________________