Chapter 3

They both slammed the car door and walked towards the cabin.

"Isabelle" Said Derek, trying to stop her.

Isabelle stopped herself from the rush she was into and turned around, replying with a flat tone "YES?"

Derek spoke with a concerned look "aren't we gonna walk in, together?" and continued angrily, using his hands "as a couple".

 Isabelle did a quick smile and stretched her hand to reach him. She was walking as carelessly as possible.

Derek was tired and angry of this pointless act. He grabbed her arm and raised his voice "Why are you doing this?".

Isabelle breathed in, and threw his hand of her arm "You mean this shit?". She used her index finger and pointed it at his chest "You tell me!"

Just before she started walking away from him, He saw the tears swinging in her lower eyelids. The words finally found a way out, as if they were kept behind bars, for decades.

He started yelling to the space around him, that, was peacefully colliding with the dark skies."Isn't it all obvious?" he was desperately explaining.

Isabelle paused for a moment and looked at him with the corner of her eyes. foolishly dishing "Yeah it's all obvious.You know everything!" waving her hand. Isabelle finally turned around and clapped "Bravo!" continuing her foolish actFor a moment Isabelle's conscience got in her way. She constantly kept throwing all her anger on Derek, while all he was and still IS trying to do is keep this relationship all together. She was going too far. Her throat was tightened and her eyes were soaked with tears. 

Women are all the same, thought Derek. He unexpectedly leaned on the car and suddenly had one of the most painful flashbacks: his mother scolding him for hours, for no reason. He shut his eyes for a moment, trying to absorb his anger. breathing in, as if he was about to sniff every bit of oxygen on earth.

She walked towards him concernedly, and spoke with a brittle tone "I'm sorry-'' then stuttered "I-I-I don't know how to do this" and silently started crying. It's so ironic how they share the same pain but never share the love and passion. 

He stood properly and served his girl, right. Using both his hands, Derek started wiping her tears with his thumbs. He was trying to sooth the tensed atmosphere "Hey it's alright" and continued reassuringly "we'll learn how to do this, together".

A part of her, wanted Dillon. She was turning into an empty jar filled with hopeless feelings. Isabelle was lost in thought. "What's wrong?" Said Derek, trying to understand her.

She was boiling, but not because of Derek. Dillon was subconsciously causing every problem between them. She spoke with digression "first he's nice to me and asks me to come over and the other minute he's just carried away with Sandra"

Derek chuckled then grinned a little, but when he saw that Isabelle was pretty serious he finally stopped his chuckling.

Isabelle looked at him like a little girl who's annoyed of her big brother who can't stop teasing her. ''Dereeek!" she pushed his shoulder and whined "STOP!!!".

His laugh was contagious that Isabelle started laughing even harder. They started bumping into each other's shoulders.

Isabelle was dying out of laughter "You are right!". They both took a long deep breath and continued "Let's go inside". She lend him her hand and he warmly held it, fitting his fingers into hers. Together they walked inside. 

The happy couple was finally accepting each other's irrelevant feelings, though the abnormal performance, earlier, left the crowd suspicious. As soon as they entered everyone was staring at them. Derek did a "stay away and mind your own business" gesture and everyone, continued  their brilliant dance moves, awkwardly.

Isabelle's jam was suddenly playing (Party Rock Anthem- LMFAO). "OH MY GOD DEREK!'' She was speaking with absolute excitement. Isabelle pulled him into the dance floor- that was supposedly in the middle of the living room. They were both free-styling. The broken couple, finally found the last piece of their enigma. 

Dillon, on the other hand was watching them. In other words he was practically spying on them. Mostly Isabelle.

Sandra noticed he was distracted by something "Dillon? Hello? we are dancing".

Dillon rubbed his neck and said ignorantly "Yeah? I know!"

Sandra tried to manipulate him "and I can dance better than her" referring to Isabelle.

Dillon knew for a fact that Sandra was such a terrible dancer. Sometimes if you understand your partner's dance moves, you are more likely understanding their soul.

"Alright" Dillon challenged her.

Sandra started her usual bragging "I'm gonna pull it off". She started stretching awkwardly, and Dillon fell into a laughing pattern. He was laughing at her basic stretching routine. She was waiting for the "everyday I'm shuffling" part.

Everyday I'm shuffling. Derek and Isabelle started shuffling and bouncing and laughing and snoring. It was such a funny moment. They grabbed people's attention and everyone was clapping for them. On the other hand, Sandra had trouble shuffling. Dillon hated seeing her embarrassing herself. He joined her and pretending he was a part of the dance.

At last, the song was finally over and Dillon finally had his chance to speak with Sandra. He started soothing her with his magical words "You don't have to do this". She was insanely mesmerised but also worried that someone might be stealing her man.

Sandra worriedly said but also showing him that she knows exactly what's going on "Dillon, I know I'm not the only girl in your heart"

Dillon got angry! because every time she brings the subject, up, he tells her the exact same thing "NO!".

Dillon snapped and walked towards the door and got out. Dillon started getting mad at the nature around him. "WHY!?" and that's when he truly realized that Isabelle is the one and only girl he has ever fought for, this much.

The only girl that made him angry, for the fact the she wasn't his. Dillon started hallucinating with himself "I will tell her. I must tell her".

He Disappeared.