Because I Love You

Nightmares can be very deceiving and heart breaking. We all expect beautiful fairy tales with the ones we love and live up to that hope. We live with our assumptions, without knowing the identity of the disguised future. Letting go will always sound easy until you fall in it. Because sometimes you can't erase or control what the heart desires. And Because I Love You will always remain the spinning the bottle. She always wanted him but he never opened his eyes too soon. Sometimes things are better admired from far and sometimes things are better if you catch them and hold them tight, but what if you can't? what if the one person you are in love with, gets pushed away. Pushed away by revenge or betrayal or anything possible. Friends can never just be friends. Sometimes no matter how hard you fight it it'll never be just friends with you and the love of your life. 

One day Dillon realizes that he's in love with Isabelle rather than Sandra which will cause a big problem because Isabelle was also tied to a relationship with the deepest toughest guy. When she leaves him for Dillon, Derek won't just rest and accept it. He looks up anything about Dillon to seek revenge but nothing he search for is useful. What do you think happens? Will she do something about it? Are Isabelle and Dillon even meant to be? because some mistakes aren't forgiven but maybe when her scars heal, they'll find another way to win each other again.

If it's meant to be they'll meet in the most strangest ways. Maybe their love will remain and maybe not....

Nightmares don't come without an explanation..