Chapter 12 - 'Rose delivery' has arrived.

"You have summoned me!" I cheered when I entered Lucas room

"You have summoned me!" I cheered when I entered Lucas room. I stopped in my tracks, Lucas wasn't alone and even better, Lucas was on his bed without his shirt on. And what was that a beautiful sight. He had a broad muscular upper body, nice pecs, and an even nicer 6-pack. But what I liked the most was that little trail off hair that started under his navel and disappeared under the waistband of his sweatpants. Lucas groaned and I snapped out of me thoughts and looked for the first time towards the other person in the room. They were too occupied to noticed that I was checking Lucas out, I was relieved with that, it would have been so embarrassing.

"Alex? What are you doing here?" I asked surprised recognizing the other person.

"Rose? Wow, you grew up. It's been a long time. How is your sister?" He smiled at me.

Alex was a long time ago Bella's best friend. After graduation, he went to college in New York, Bella went to San Francisco where she met William a year later.

"Bella is good. And you?" I asked while I took a seat.

"I just moved back here. Lucas is my first patient."

"Is he behaving? He can be difficult." I asked with a chuckle.

"For the moment he is a good boy yes."

"I'm right here uh." Lucas muttered.

"Your mother brought me your exercise prosthesis, so we will start tomorrow morning with trying to stand on it. And we will continue with what we did today." Alex told Lucas.

"My mother brought it in?" he asked surprised.

"Yes, she was in a hurry. See you tomorrow. Good to see you Rose say hi to Bella from me."

"I will. Bye."

When Alex was gone, I turned back to Lucas "hey, how are you?" I asked him.

"Good." He snapped.

"I thought that you would behave." I remarked.

"I'm behaving." He muttered.

"No, you aren't. You snapped at me. Why?" I stood up and stepped towards him.

He groaned and flopped down. I took a seat on the bed. "Lucas, talk to me."

"I may have yelled at my mother." he said with closed eyes.

"Why?"

"She was talking shit about Hailey." He muttered.

I sighed and took his hand in mine "Lucas look at me." I said sternly. He opened his green eyes and glared at me. "What did she say?" I asked him.

He rolled his eyes "she said that I deserve someone who loves me for me, not for my money or fame."

"Well ..."

"Don't Rose."

"She is right Lucas, and deep down you know it."

He stayed silent so I stood up with a sigh and took my bag "good evening, Lucas."