Chapter 2 - I am your older sister!

Around 12:30 Laura came by my office "Rose, Heather is joining us

Around 12:30 Laura came by my office "Rose, Heather is joining us."

"Ah good."

"Let's go. I'm hungry" Heather whined when she arrived.

"Okay, I'm coming." I took my purse and jacket and followed them out. 'Still on a diet Heather?" I asked her with a smile.

"Again, you mean!" She huffed and Laura and I laughed with her because yeah, she was always on a diet.

"Why didn't Kurt come along?" I asked them.

"He was in the story, you know him. He did ask to take him something with us for him."

We walked towards the beach and took a seat at one of the cafés. We placed our orders and asked to wrap one meal up for Kurt, we are regulars here.

Waiting for our lunch we listened to Heather, who was 42 years old, complain about her teenage daughter and son. Laura, and I laughed with her stories. Mostly because we both could remembered all our stupid things that we did at their age. It wasn't that long ago.

"So Rose, how is Hugo?" Heather changed the topic.

"Good." I said when they placed our lunch on the table.

"Just good?" Laura asked.

I groaned "I don't know what's wrong with me. I love him."

"But?" Heather asked.

"Every day is the same. Is it bad to say that he is too sweet? To caring?"

"Yeah, that's bad." Laura laughed "how can a guy be too sweet?"

"He is going to the grocery store after work."

"Good for you love! My husband doesn't know the way to the store." Heather said sarcastic with an eyeroll.

"He asked me if I needed something, and I told him to bring tampons."

"And?" Laura asked with a huge smile on her face.

"He told me that he would bring me my chocolates as well." I groaned because I knew how they were going to react.

"Oh! He's perfect." Laura swooned.

"He really is. But I'm starting to think that he isn't perfect for me. That he isn't what I need."

"Maybe you need to break the patron." Heather said.

"Take a new hobby together?"

"Like what? He only likes computers." I scoffed.

"We'll think about it. Ask you sister? I'm sure she knows how to break the dullness." Laura said.

"Iris? Yeah maybe." We were quiet for a moment.

"Did you read already something good?" Heater asked changing the subject.