Chapter 5 - I only can imagine.

We arrived at the tattoo shop on-time and a woman covered in tattoos and piercings greeted us with a smile

We arrived at the tattoo shop on-time and a woman covered in tattoos and piercings greeted us with a smile. "Good evening, ladies." while she kissed Iris on the cheeks. "Iris" she said in greeting.

Lexie and I shared a look and greeted her back. "Tattoos for the three of you?" she asked.

"No Alice, just my sister and I." Iris told her.

"Have you ever been tattooed before?" Alice asked me.

"Yes, I have, only once though." I turned around and showed her the tattoo. She trailed it with her finger.

"Nice work. Where did you get it done?"

"In San Francisco, but I don't remember the name of the shop." I told her.

"Okay, so what is the plan for the sisters?" she asked next.

Lexie showed her the picture and started to explain what we wanted. Iris was looking around in the shop, so I walked towards her. She just bent down to look at one off the pictures of the tattoos. I whispered in her ear "ex-lover sis?"

She jerked up, worry on her face "How do you...?" she started.

"I have always assumed. Well ever since you were seventeen." I told her.

"Why did you never talk to me about it?" She asked.

I shrugged "because I didn't care, it wouldn't change my opinion about you. And I thought that if you wanted to talk about it that you would come to me." She kept quiet, my confident sister was gone. "Do you have classes tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Not until 9. Why?"

"You are sleeping over tonight. We will talk then."

"Rose and Iris are you both ready?" Alice asked.

"Yes, we are." I said and took Iris her hand and pulled her with me.

"Okay, so for the font." She showed a sheet of different font styles. "What do you like?"

"I prefer this one." Iris said after a while.

"Me too." We chose a font that looked like a nice, plain, full cursive handwriting.

"I will go first." Iris said.

We followed them to the back and Lexie, and I took a seat. My sister pulled of her sweater and shirt and for the first time I saw her tattoos.

"Oh, my Iris, those are beautiful." I blurted out.

She had on her right side and half her back a climbing plant, Bryony our brothers second name. Between the plant's branches you could see three flowers a Rose, a Belladonna, and an Iris. A colored Hummingbird flew next to it.

She blushed "thank you Rose, but they hurt like a bitch."

"When did you got them?" I asked while Alice started with the tattoo.