Chapter 19 - Keep going and you will find out.

We finally got in the water and when we were deep enough, Thorn and Alex let go of me

We finally got in the water and when we were deep enough, Thorn and Alex let go of me. Before the accident I was an excellent swimmer but staying lazy for 3 months in my hospital bed didn't help my muscles. They were getting better again but still weak. Also, my stump didn't give me the same movement as my left leg.

"Don't give up Lucas, this is the first time. Try to remember that." Alex encouraged me.

I groaned "I know, I just hadn't expected this."

"Do your parents have a pool?" he asked.

"Yeah, we have."

He nodded "I will put in our schedule twice a week practice in the pool."

"That would be great."

Alex, Justin, and Thorn stayed with me while the others stayed more in the shallow part with the kids. Rose paddled toward us. "Thorn, Mia needs you."

"What for?" he asked.

"She didn't tell."

He glanced at Alex and Justin who nodded at him "okay, I'll be back."

In the meantime, Rose had slipped of her board and swam closer to where I was trying to stay up. "Tired?" she asked with concern on her face. I nodded at her, and she pushed her board towards me "hold on to it." I grabbed the edge and let out a sigh of relief.

"Let's go back." Justin said and I nodded. Rose placed herself next to me and started to swim "can you use your left leg?" She asked.

"I'll try."

"Move a bit Rose and Lucas." Justin said to us and started swimming with Rose. Now that we were with three holding onto her small board I was pressed against her body. I tried to focus on swimming but with every move her leg brushed against mine. I felt my body react and I groaned what made Rose assume that I was tired, she placed her hand on my back making her breast brush against me.

"We are almost there Lucas." She said, trying to cheer me up.

"I shall take over from you Rose. Lucas can rest between me and Justin." Alex saved me.

"Oh, yeah. Maybe that will help." She pulled away and I could breathe again. Alex took her spot, and she swam away from us.

"Everything under control down their brother?" Justin smirked.

"Shut up Justin." I growled at him.

"Maybe we need to stay here for a moment till everything has calmed down." Alex teased me.

"Is she that innocent or is she playing it?" Justin asked Alex after a while.

"She isn't aware of what she does, Iris is the same. Bella was always complaining about them, even after I left, she told me a lot about those two. She and Thorn kept a lot of boys away from them."