No one argued as the four of them walked to wherever. There's no specifc destination in mind, so they just followed the road headed east.

"So, what's the plan, really?" Lucia asked as they walked down the side of the road as cars sped past them.

"Tell Percy what we know and we get to searching for Zoe, and then Gaia." Reyna said.

"Why do you make it so simple?" Piper asked.

"I leave the complicated bits to Annabeth." Reyna said with a grin. "Bianca, what's on your mind?"

"Hm?" Bianca's mind went back to reality. "Sorry, my mind was wandering."

"I still can't believe there's someone else that had the same experience as Hazel. And Nico.  And all three of you are related." Piper said. "Do all children of the Underworld have this fate?"

"Uh, I don't really know." Bianca said.

"Ignore her." Reyna said. "What's on your mind?"

"Oh." Bianca said. "I was just thinking what I'm gonna say when I reunite with Percy."

"Why?"

"He probably doesn't trust me." Bianca sighed. "What if he thought I was working with Zoe?"

"Then we'll clear your name." Reyna said. "I'll vouch for you until you give me a reason not to."

"Thanks." Bianca said with a small smile.

They continued walking for about half an hour before a van black van screeched into a stop on the side road in front of them. The girls stopped in their tracks with their hands ready on their weapons.

At first, they thought someone was going to jump out of the van and engage them in combat. To their surprise, a familiar face popped out of the driver's seat.

"Piper?" Grover furrowed his eyebrows.

"Grover?" Piper said. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing." Grover got out of the van and walked over towards them. "Are you guys on an outing or something?"

Reyna explained the whole thing to him. She knew Grover and was on good terms on him, especially since he was better than most fauns that she'd met.

"I see." Grover said. "Well, we have room in the van if you want to hitch a ride. We're not gonna go all the way to Long Island, but we can make your journey closer."

"That'd be great." Reyna smiled. "Thank you, Grover."

"My pleasure." Grover said. He turned towards the other two. "I don't think I've seen you two before. Well, at least you I haven't seen." Grover said to Lucia. He then gestured at Bianca. "But you seem familiar."

"Uh," Lucia said. "I'm Lucia. Recently claimed daughter of Poseidon."

"What?" Grover's jaw dropped. "Poseidon had a kid?"

"It's a long story." Reyna said. "I'll explain later."

"Hey man, what's the hold up?" Someone called from the van. "Are you okay out there?"

Bianca tensed. "That voice . . ."

"Dude, you should see who's out here." Grover called. The other person stepped out of the passenger seat.

"Oh hey, praetor. And Piper as well. Long time no see." Nico said.

Line Break

It was totally unexpected and uncalled for. Jason was just minding his business and was on his way to Long Island before he was literally plucked out of the air by some frozen harpies. Jason found himself battling against these demon birds midair.