Chapter 991 - 1000

Start from the beginning

  Fu Anan is reading her memo.

  There are only two important events on it, the first is the enrollment expansion plan of the Gods and Demons Department; the second is to find a personal bodyguard for her grandparents.

  She asked Zhang Yuanyuan to help with these two matters. Thinking of this, she hurriedly went downstairs to find Zhao Yuanyuan.

  Arrived at the Ministry of Gods and Demons.

  There were many people going in and out of the house, and it seemed very lively.

  Fu Anan rubbed her hands excitedly. Zhang Yuanyuan did not disappoint her. As an excellent deputy minister, she actually added so many people to the department in just a few days.

  She couldn't wait to go in and see her team members. Walking in the door, she saw... a group of old men and old ladies playing chess and poker around several piles.

  What about her team members?
  What about her recruitment?
  Where is her deputy minister? !
  Fu Anan was dumbfounded. She looked at the crowd several times before she picked out Zhang Yuanyuan who was sitting in the crowd.

  "Zhang Yuanyuan, why did you turn my Heaven Slaughtering God and Devil Department into an activity center for the elderly?!"

  Fu Anan stared at her with wide-eyed glasses, so angry that she wanted to pinch her.

  "Isn't it because no one from the Gods and Demons Department of Killing the Sky used to come because of this name. So I thought about calling a few old grandpas and old ladies to help out, and it was lively." Zhang Yuanyuan replied, "How do I know that the members of the department were not recruited?

  " , attracted more old grandpas and old ladies. They are all here, so we can’t kick people out.

  And everyone often brings something, so I’m even more embarrassed to drive people away.”

  Zhang Yuanyuan wiped her forehead, helplessly looked at her.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 993 Reality 4
  Fu An'an took a closer look at her God and Demon Ministry. Good guy, there are really a lot more things in the room that originally only had a wooden table and a stool.

  The hard furniture made of mud in the courtyard below is privately owned by the old ladies and old men. They moved several tables and mud stools.

  The pea pods that the old ladies worked so hard to grow with farmyard manure.

  It is fragile and budding, placed in the corner of the entrance door, green plants are very precious now. The fragile and conspicuous green color also has a hint of nutritious papa taste.

  oops!

  For the sake of its preciousness, Fu Anan didn't plan to touch it.

  In addition, there are more pen holders and wooden ornaments on the desk. On the wall directly opposite, there is still a pair of big characters——

  “Who is so wasteful in this day and age?”

  Fu Anan looked at the framed calligraphy and painting, and deeply felt that there were some old ladies and old men. Prodigal.

  "This, this is from Mr. Fu's grandfather."

  Zhang Yuanyuan replied, "Grandpa Fu wrote it and sent it himself, saying that our department is considered a serious department. "