Chapter 991 - 1000

Start from the beginning

  "

Show me An An's training schedule."

  "Yeah."

  "Su Cen, you are in charge of contacting the rest of Mang's team members recently. Together with Xu Tian, ​​check the personnel inside and outside the tulou every week."

  He quickly After I finished speaking, I was just about to leave.

  "Sir, last time about Grandpa Fu and Grandma Fu, we have investigated the person behind the scenes."

  Yan Senbo stood up and called him to stop.

  Thinking of that incident, Fu Yizhi's face darkened, "Who did it?"

  "It's not some kind of power, it's just two women outside the city."

  Yan Senbo reported to him the information from yesterday's investigation, "The two of them got acquainted in the team before, and they had a close relationship with a team member. Based on this situation, she and her friend sneaked in to find a job." An errand."

   There are still two more nights, so let's go to bed early~

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 992 Reality 3
  It's okay to sneak in and find an errand.

  The most important thing is that these two girls can't figure out their identities.

  Then the convenience of delivering food fell in love with Fu Yizhi. Forget it, and spread some rumors against Fu An'an behind his back.

  These rumors were spotted once by others. It was precisely because of that warning that they did not slander these members of Mang, but instead fooled ordinary people who did not know the truth.

  The person who took the lead in bullying Grandpa Fu and Grandma Fu was a family member who didn't know the truth. In addition, the old lady saw that Ran Siyan was young and beautiful, and she used to be in a famous school, so she wanted her to be her daughter-in-law. In order to please her, she matched her with her son, and in the end even her son's bright future was taken care of.

  But these two people only have this little trick that can't be put on the table, and they can be crushed to death by lifting a leg.

  After he finished speaking, Su Cen suddenly remembered, "Are they two sisters who deliver meals? A girl who talks a lot of nonsense and looks like "I talk a lot, I'm so cute"?" But only the socialite Su

  Cen Remember, Xu Tian and Zhang Xincheng are busy every day, so they don't have time to remember these things.

  "Since we have found it, we will deal with it."

  Fu Yizhi's voice was cold, "In addition, check the current internal structure of Mang, and let two outsiders get in, which means there must be a loophole." "Okay."

  Yan

  Senbo Nodding, "But won't it be too much interference for us to deal with these two people directly? After all, An'an..." "

  Then tell her the truth and let her handle it herself."

  Fu Yizhi pondered for a moment and gave the answer, then added One sentence, "Find someone to watch them in the dark, don't let them live too comfortably, and don't let them run away." "

  Yes."

  Yan Senbo pushed his glasses, stood aside, and watched them off. his departure.

  ##
  On the other side,