Chapter 971 - 980

Start from the beginning

  There was no sound of impact on the floor, and even the shadow disappeared, as if being swallowed.

  how so?
  Looking at the corridor in front of him, Yang Jie bent down and hit the ground with a piece of wooden stick. Before he hit it very far, his stick emptied out.

  Below is empty.

  Yang Jie suddenly remembered the ghost blindfolded in horror movies.

  If someone accidentally steps on it, they will fall directly from upstairs.

  "Boss, this place is empty."

  "I know."

  Hearing this, Fu An'an looked around and felt that something was wrong with the path here. Ghosts can confuse people's eyes, but they should not change the structure of the entire building.

  There is no such dangerous place on the fourth floor of the hospital, but there is a rooftop that is closed all year round on the sixth floor.

  She frowned slightly, suspecting that they were not on the fourth floor, but on the sixth floor. If true, then the stairs are not here, but a little ahead.

  Thinking of this, she shouted to the back,
  "Yang Jie, follow up."

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 972 Shengchun First People's Hospital 29
  Yang Jie stood up quickly when he heard the voice.

  He looked at the person holding the lamp in the dark, went up and hugged the boss tightly by the elbow, "Boss, where are we going now?" "

  A little further ahead, I suspect this is the sixth floor."

  Fu Anan replied , she carefully walked forward with a flashlight.

  Starting again, halfway through the journey, she suddenly felt something was wrong.

  Yang Jie, who was behind him, calmed down a lot since he changed his route. It's fine if you don't shiver beside her, just stand behind her and put your right arm on your right shoulder.

  The cold temperature came from the shoulder.

  The people behind couldn't even hear the sound of breathing.

  Fu Anan's moving speed gradually slowed down.

  She seemed casual, but actually looked at the hand on her shoulder with intention.

  The man's fingers are very long.

  Pale, gray.

  The hand shape, which was pretty good at first, looks weird because of this reason.

  Fuck!

  Ghosts have changed behind them.

  One can imagine the terrifying feeling of being held on the shoulder by a ghost.

  Fu Anan didn't dare to look back, so she could only pretend that she didn't notice and slowly moved towards the direction of the stairs on the sixth floor in her memory.

  This process is long and tormented, and every step is frightening.

  Until she feels herself there!
  Fu Anan slowly approached the door, then turned around abruptly. While the ghost is not paying attention, break free from its palm and rush out quickly!
  In just half a second,

  the scene in front of him completely changed.

  Her eyes suddenly brightened a little uncomfortable, and she blinked uncontrollably. At the same time, the sound of people talking came from the ear, and there were people going up and down in the corridor.