Chapter 941 - 950

Start from the beginning

  If the points are not enough, it is enough to do coolies outside the building.

  Even the member of that man is no exception.

  Everyone else cheated, and that woman cheated her son.

  Fu Anan nodded, "Just do what Brother Yan said."

  She was more concerned about the reason why her grandparents were bullied than the way of handling it.

  It stands to reason that as one of Mang's most core members, she has little presence outside on weekdays, but everyone inside Mang knows it. The place is only so big, and they usually see Yan Senbo, Xu Tian, ​​Su Cen, and Zhang Xincheng when they look up and look down, and Grandpa Fu lives next to them.

  With such a configuration, how could they still be bullied?

  She couldn't figure it out.

  But to get rid of the disease, we must get rid of the root.

  (end of this chapter)

  Chapter 943 Reality 11
  Then she asked Yan Senbo.

  "About the reason why this kind of thing happened to Grandpa and Grandma Fu, I did some research on it."

  Yan Senbo raised his glasses, "Do you know PUA? It's a way to elevate yourself by stepping down others. As a result, others are mentally controlled. These people take what they care about most as their shortcomings, constantly suppress and attack, and force them to submit. It was first used in the relationship between the opposite sex, and later became a workplace or In terms of interpersonal communication."

  Fu Anan knows what PUA is.

  But how did these people find her grandparents, and without anyone finding out.

  "We didn't find out because the circle is small and the area where it works is remote. There are outsiders around, the only member of Mang, and his mother still hides it from him. Grandpa Fu and Grandma Fu didn't say anything, everyone thought they were two It’s to go out and spend time with your peers. Second, because they don’t know what you’re doing. When others say bad things about you, they want to refute but can’t come up with enough reasons to refute. While resisting, at the same time lack of self-confidence, It is easy to be disturbed by others.

  As for how these people found Grandpa Fu and Grandma Fu, one possibility is a coincidence, and the other may be secretly instigating.

  Zhang Xincheng has already arranged for people to investigate this matter." "

  Well, the trouble is serious . Brother Zhang and Brother Zhang."

  Fu Anan looked at the names and information of these people on the table and snorted coldly.

  At this moment, someone knocked on the door outside.

  The two people who came in were Jiao Zijun and Ran Siyan, "Hello, Captain Yan."

  "What do you do?"

  Yan Senbo looked at the two of them.

  "I, we are here to find An An."

  Ran Siyan stood up and said, "I heard that something bad happened to her yesterday, so let's see if there is anything we can do to help."

  "No, thank you."

  "Oh, that's fine."

  Ran Siyan nodded, "Don't keep everything in your heart, you can tell us if you are unhappy or uncomfortable, we are good sisters." The two