Chapter 941 - 950

Start from the beginning

  )

  Chapter 942 RealityChapter 10Xincheng
  heard that someone was making trouble and hurried over, but he didn't expect to meet such a person.

  "Team Zhang."

  Zhang Jie just wanted to explain what happened to him, but his eyes swept over him, and he involuntarily fell silent.

  "Fu Dui is the same as me. Master Fu is the only superior. Why do I need to discuss things with you? No matter how easy she is on weekdays, she is your superior." The matter of one sentence reminded

  Zhang Jie that the relationship between the two was essentially difference in status.

  Seeing that the situation was not right, the few people who bullied Grandpa Fu and Grandma Fu crowded into the crowd, trying to sneak away.

  "Did I let you go?"

  Fu Anan watched their actions coldly.

  It was also the first time Zhang Xincheng had seen her get so angry. But this is also good. He felt that she was too easy to talk to, and she could be approachable, but the high-level can't have the appearance that the high-level should have.

  Zhang Xincheng turned around and asked the team members next to him to call Yan Senbo and the others, and at the same time ordered the rest of the team not to leave.

  The excavation of the moat, which was listed as an important project at the gate and completed as a priority, was rarely stopped.

  This rare situation caused people outside the tulou to talk about it.

  "The whole project was stopped just because of one person. Who

  is so serious?" "I heard that these people bullied a high-level family member. Seeing that they are honest, they co-authored and oppressed others. This time they were discovered by their family members. Give it to a nest."

  "What a high-level executive, he has this face." "

  Older than Captain Zhang Jie, I heard that she is at the same level as Team Zhang, and she is still a girl. She was too low-key before, and everyone in the outer building It hasn't happened much."

  "Woman...won't it be because of other connections?"

  "What is it? Don't talk nonsense. Be careful that you will be arrested and implicate us."

  Hearing this, everyone dispersed, lest the person who said this would implicate them.

  On the other side, Fu Yizhi put down his work and stayed with Grandpa and Grandma Fu who had been frightened for the past few days.

  Yan Senbo took over the group of people brought back by Zhang Xincheng, and began to investigate in his own way who had bullied Grandpa Fu and Grandma Fu in the past few days. Whether it is direct participation or indirect participation, all of them are caught out.

  This is very similar to going to school when I was a child, being bullied, and my parents came back to show up.

  But everyone's ages were swapped, and the "parents" became more powerful.

  After two days
  everything was investigated.

  Yan Senbo's solution is to drive all those involved in the bullying and their families out of Mang's sphere of influence. Those directly involved will have all their material property confiscated before they are driven out, and they will also have to pay a material fine equivalent to 20 credits.