Chapter 871 - 880

Start from the beginning

  I'm happy just thinking about it!
  "What's so happy about it?"

  Lu Shen stood beside her and looked at her.

  "It's nothing."

  Fu Anan restrained instantly, and then took out a grade A platinum crystal from the space.

  It was the last night, and they had to wait for the arrival of the last wave of White Walkers.

  All the supplies were taken out for eating and drinking and used.

  At night
  , because of the light of the torch, the cave is very bright.

  However, just before dawn, the flashlight began to flicker, and after a burst of electric current inside, it was all extinguished—

  the White Walker appeared!
  A gust of wind permeated the cave, and the temperature in the crypt dropped by at least 5 degrees within a minute.

  The cold air made it difficult to adjust for a while, and some shivered.

  At the same time, a thin and sharp voice sounded, and the most difficult moment of this round of the game began!

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 872 Catacombs Survival 23
  The sharp and high-frequency sound of nails scraping iron never stops.

  All the flashlights were extinguished, and in the darkness, the hearing became sharp and painful.

  On the back, a large number of black nails deformed the platinum crystal. Fu Anan didn't pay attention, and was stabbed in the back.

  It seemed to feel that there were people inside, and those things outside became even crazier, and the thick vine cushions were made to rise and fall.

  In addition to the sounds of scraping around, there were faint screams of men and women in pain, as if they were coming from other caves.

  They stayed on the vines, not daring to approach any wall.

  A full six hours.

  Finally, they are safe.

  The flashlight came back on, and the temperature gradually rose.

  At the same time, the A-grade platinum crystal with a touch of golden yellow is full of fine grains.

  Lightly touched by fingers, these platinum crystals are like decayed paper after being blown by wind and sun, falling lightly, as if weightless.

  There are six hours left and the game is over.

  Fu An'an was lying on the vine, ready to take a short rest.

  Turning sideways, turning her head, and adjusting to a comfortable position, she happened to meet Lu Shen next to her.

  After the strange ghost attack just now, the two who had survived safely looked at each other and smiled.

  Three seconds later,
  the two jumped up at the same time, and Fu Anan acted first, grabbed a handful of dirt and threw it towards Lu Shen's face.

  Lu Shen closed his eyes to avoid it.

  Taking advantage of this opportunity, Fu Anan quickly punched him hard in the waist and abdomen.