Chapter 861 - 870

Start from the beginning

  ##
  On the nineteenth day of the game,
  Fu An'an dug two caves as usual,

  the first one was empty
  and the second one was two C-level platinum crystals.
  Then it was Lu Shen's turn.

  Seeing how he was about to dig with a shovel, Fu Anan finally couldn't help but say, "Brother Lu, why don't you choose again?

  " Will be prostituted.

  Lu Shen heard her and looked at her, "Do you think that is better?"

  "Well... let's take the ones on the right and the back."

  "Why do you think these two are better?"

  "I'm blind."

  Fu An'an couldn't tell the reason, so he could only explain forcefully, "The soil on both sides looks ugly, full of potholes, and good things come out of the mud." "So it is."

  Lu

  Shen heard the words Nodding, he then chooses to dig the one on the left.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 862 Catacomb Survival 13
  This operation made Fu An'an look stupid.

  Bai gave him advice.

  Is that why you don't believe her?

  The truth is quite the opposite.

  After observing for so long, Lu Shen discovered that Fu An'an's luck was not ordinary.

  The materials in the catacombs are five out of ten caves, and luck is already quite good, but Fu An'an can reach eight out of ten caves.

  Before meeting Fu Anan, this was a survival game of grabbing supplies. Grab supplies from a large number of players encountered during the excavation, and use unknown creatures in the crypt as supplies. The game will keep them in a state of hunger but not starve to death all the time, like raising Gu, eating away at other players' supplies.

  But after meeting Fu An'an, it really became a treasure hunt.

  A very lucky little flower - this is Lu Shen's new label for Fu An'an.

  And now, it was his test.

  The wall had been dug away to create a hole large enough for a grown man to enter. Lu Shen grabbed Fu An'an's sleeve, and the two teamed up must have physical contact before entering the next burrow together.

  Fu Anan climbed in with him.

  Ready to see what this non-chief has chosen.

  The moment her whole body passed through, the crypt suddenly became bright, and a wave of heat rushed towards her face as if entering a steamer.

  This is not the scariest.

  A violent weightlessness came, causing her body to fall suddenly, and she quickly grabbed the wall next to her.

  Ow!
  Her legs were grabbed.

  Looking down, it was Lu Shen holding her ankle, and looking down, there was burning magma below the cave.

  The magma generated intense heat in the crypt, as if boiled rice porridge was constantly bubbling, and the bursting flames carried a terrifying temperature.