Chapter 851 - 860

Start bij het begin

  She put the platinum crystal into the space.

  Then prepare to choose a direction to continue digging.

  At this moment, the flashlight suddenly flickered and then went out.

  The small space was suddenly pitch black, and Fu Anan had to pause his actions.

  She moved to a corner, took a sip of water, and checked the condition of the flashlight while being careful of her surroundings. I found a dark red indicator light on the bottom of the flashlight with the words "too low" written in small words.

  It's out of power.

  As someone whose flashlight at home can generally last dozens of hours, she was fooled by common sense.

   Catacomb Survival is my favorite genre recently~
    Seeing everyone's suggestions, I changed my mind and rewrote the outline, so... Good night everyone, Orz.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 852 Survival in the Catacombs 3
  Two hours later, the Catacombs changed from night to day

  Fu Anan sat up from the ground and checked around, and then re-selected a wall.

  After several hours of persistent digging, the burrow was dug through. The hole was gradually enlarged by her from the size of a fist to allow people to easily enter and exit.

  But looking in through the hole, the next crypt was pitch black.

  But she slipped in through the hole, and it became bright again.

  The same small wooden box was placed in the center of the crypt, and when Fu Anan opened it, there were three bottles of mineral water inside, each with a capacity of 1L.

  She now has 4L of water. Although an average adult needs to consume 1.8L of water per day under normal circumstances, it should not be a problem to reduce it to 1L in a short time, so that four bottles of water can be used for four days.

  Fu An'an thought about it, and then put the mineral water he had already drunk into his backpack, and put the excess mineral water into the space.

  After finishing this, she took a shovel and knocked around.

  The burrow collided with the shovel, but the soil did not fall at all, as solid as if it was made of steel.

  Sure enough, he could only dig twice a day, and after the two times, he couldn't even dig the mud.

  The range of activities was limited to such a small place, and Fu Anan sat in a corner to rest for the rest of the time.

  The second day of the game

  starts in the early hours of the night.

  Fu Anan chose to rest at night when there was no light, until the sky became brighter, she picked up the shovel and continued digging.

  After a whole day of digging,
  she obtained two C-grade platinum crystals in the first cave, and three bottles of 1L mineral water in the second cave.

  Now she already has: 6 bottles of mineral water (drank one bottle yesterday); 3 platinum crystals (1B, 2C)

  Although the harvest was good, there was no food.