Chapter 771 - 780

Start from the beginning

  Fu Anan nodded and took William away.

  ##
  On the other side,

  a young man was holding his ID and was stalemate at the hotel counter, "Hello, sir, do you need me to help you check in?"

  Wang Xiaoming held the luggage tightly in his hand, and shook his head for a long time before answering, " No, thank you."

  This was his first time entering this weird game, and he was assigned the identity of a person traveling with a ship.

  When he got off the boat, he was alone, with nothing but a few pieces of clothes and related documents in the suitcase.

  Walking out of the hotel, he opened the suitcase and took out the clothes inside to put on, then carried the suitcase and walked towards the distance.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 772 Nierid 7
  Bridge holes, subway station entrances, trash cans...

  Any place that can shelter from wind and rain is a home for homeless people.

  Wang Xiaoming never thought that one day he would end up in this situation. What he didn't expect was that in such an environment, he was actually content.

  At least this place is not a large expanse of black land, except for the people who wear the same clothes, it is barren. The desolate, floating emotions, and the constant hunger and cold, are simply driving people crazy.

  Wang Xiaoming sat on the edge of the subway station, staring intently at the steaming oden opposite.

  He has swallowed an unknown number of times.

  After a long time, he finally made a decision.

  "Game system?"

  After a low call, a pop-up window appeared in the air.

  No one can see it but himself.

  [Hello player. ]

  Facing the game system, he was a little cautious as a first-time player, "Hello. I would like to ask if the points can still be exchanged for game currency?" [

  Players can use points to exchange any Amount of game currency.

  1 point = 1000 game coins.

  1 game currency = 1RMB purchasing power.

  You now have 2 points, please enter your exchange amount. 】

  He only has two points left.

  "If I pass this round of the game, I can get 20 points, right?"

  [Sorry, the system is not just for your personal service, please keep other information in mind. Do players need to exchange currency? You have three seconds to make a choice. 】

  "I want to change, I want to change!"

  Wang Xiaoming replied humbly and obsequiously, "Please exchange for one point for me."

  One point is one thousand survival coins.

  Survival coins quietly appeared in his bag.

  Looking at so much money, Wang Xiaoming thought that saving some money would be enough for fifteen days.