Chapter 761 - 770

Start from the beginning

  sofa was covered with fluffy cushions, and the fruits on the table were unceremoniously arranged by Fu Anan. into his pocket.

  "Brother Fu, how many points do you need to spend!"

  Fu Anan couldn't take it anymore, she would have to dig and search for a box lunch, lemons are lemons!

  "What else do you need?"

  Fu Yizhi looked at her.

  She lacks so much!

  Fu An'an looked towards Fu Yizhi's room. She lacked a big wardrobe, a fur-covered sofa, and a pair of fluffy cotton slippers!

  Many things flashed through her mind, and then she said something bluntly,
  "I still need a shotgun and the matching 80 rounds of ammunition."

  She looked at Fu Yizhi eagerly, and she almost said, "Brother Fu, buy it for me~"

  Fu Yizhi was silent for a moment, and then Ann got her beloved shotgun.

  "Thank you, Brother Fu, what about Brother Fu~"

  Fu Anan said very calmly, only this gun was in his eyes.

   Good night everyone~

  (End of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 762 Reality-Crisis 17
  After coming to Fu Yizhi for a while, he got a gun.

  Fu An'an put the weapon into the space that was washed clean by the game, and became one of the few materials in it.

  "Thank you, Brother Fu. Goodbye, Brother Fu."

  When he wanted something, he wanted to run away, but Fu Yizhi hooked him by the collar.

  "Brother Fu?"

  Fu Anan looked up at the people behind.

  "We'll have dinner at the meeting place just now."

  After finishing speaking, he paused, "Call grandparents."

  Fu An'an: "My grandparents?"

  Fu Yizhi: "...otherwise, who still has grandma?"

  "Oh."

  Fu Anan agreed without thinking too much, "Can I go now?" "

  Where are you going in such a hurry?"

  "I'll go and see if Yuanyuan's house is ready. Brother Yan, Brother Daqiang and the others How is the layout of the house?"

  Fu An'an said confidently.

  Seeing Fu Yizhi's staring eyes, that kind of righteousness withered again.

  So she thought about it, and waved to Fu Yizhi, "Brother Fu, bend your waist a little more." "

  Bend a little more."

  Seeing how cooperative he was, she smiled, tiptoed to his face, "Brother Fu, I'm really leaving."

  She also planned to visit the rooms of Brother Yan and Brother Daqiang again.

  As soon as the finger opened the door, the person pulled back.