Chapter 721 - 730

Start from the beginning

  Fu Yizhi hugged her and walked out.

  Why is the elevator working again? She wants to see.

  The head was held by Fu Yizhi, and the tip of the nose was exchanging each other's breath...

  They entered the room, Fu Anan was kissed by the lack of oxygen, and his mind was in a daze. In a daze, she heard the sound of closing the door and locking it.

  It fell down suddenly, and what was left was a soft mattress, and the quilt and pillow were all Fu Yizhi's breath.

  The person standing in front of the bed hugged her up, his tall body enveloped her whole body, and the next moment Fu Yizhi had her earlobe in his mouth.

  The tiny kisses continued to spread down, and the slender fingertips seemed to be stroking precious treasures, gently sliding across the buttons and waist...

  Fu Anan's coat was taken off and entangled with the dark tie;
  the light-colored penguin pajama pants were crumpled up and left alone in the corner of the bed;
  fingertips moved from the waist and limbs to the back, and untied the inside The smallest piece of clothing...

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 722 Reality 5
  "Ah!"

  Fu Anan finally woke up from the beauty and kisses.

  He quickly grabbed Fu Yizhi's moving hands, and hid his legs, which were left in his shorts, under the quilt.

  "Brother Fu, Brother Fu, calm down!"

  The next moment, Fu Yizhi dragged her out of the blanket.

  Between breaths, there are kisses and sucks that burst out after being suppressed to the extreme.

  "His lips are thin, but the color of his lips is red. Such a man is very strong."

  Suddenly, the words that did not know who said it suddenly appeared in her mind.

  Shit, shit!
  Who the hell is so accurate, it's a prophecy!

  Fu Anan guarded his sweater and trousers tightly, then kicked Fu Yizhi away from him, and rushed to the door wrapped in a quilt.

  The door, the door is already locked!
  Fu Yizhi from behind has already followed, with scarlet eyes and uncontrollable indulgence, people can imagine the consequences of being caught by him on their knees.

  Just for a split second, the space ability was furious, and the door of Fu Yizhi's room was closed with a snap.

  Fu Anan rushed back to her room with bare feet.

  So scary, so scary!
  This is different from the relationship she imagined! !

  downstairs.

  Hearing this strange sound, he looked upstairs inexplicably.

  Then...

  Master Fu's door disappeared?

  The room door is gone! !

  ##
  In another room, Fu Anan's body was red.

  Covering her face, she tucked herself into the quilt and hit her head on the bed.