Chapter 711 - 720

Start from the beginning

  It was the guy with glasses who brought her in before.

  The glasses boy knocked over a box of ammunition in front of him, and was currently picking them up one by one.

  Seeing the hard work of the glasses boy, Zhang Yuanyuan reached out to help him.

  The little brother looked up at her, "Are you An An's biological sister?"

  This question was straightforward enough, and the question was to check the household registration.

  Fortunately, he was pretty handsome. Seeing Xiaopang's face, Zhang Yuanyuan replied,

  "No.

  Her mother and my mother were best friends before.

  Now she and I are best friends.

  The two of us grew up not as relatives, but closer than relatives. "

  "Then they are not real sisters. " "

  Hearing this, the glasses boy said lightly.

  Zhang Yuanyuan gave him a blank look. This person is a bit fidgety.

  (End of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 712 Upgrading the Game 38
  "Are you feeling unwilling?"

  Zhang Yuanyuan was taken aback by the sudden question of the glasses boy.

  "What?"

  "Unwillingness, jealousy, love begets jealousy, envy begets hate?" The

  glasses boy looked blank and innocent, but he said what Zhang Yuanyuan wanted to hit someone,

  "Fu An'an is very strong now, in this The status in the organization is very high. Compared with her, the gap between you and her is not ordinary.

  From the same starting point to the current gap, it is hard to say that you are not envious and jealous. Then you target her, frame her, and even want to kill her It

  's normal for you to think this way, after all..."

  Zhang Yuanyuan jumped up angrily before the glasses brother finished speaking, and slapped his Tianling Gai.

  There was a loud snap, and she exerted so much force that her palms were hurt.

  "Is there something wrong with your brain? Or is your real life unsatisfactory? You think so viciously!"

  Zhang Yuanyuan looked at the supplies she had just picked up for him, and she was so angry that she kicked him over again,
  "Pick it up by yourself. Go, you!"

  After speaking, she turned around handsomely, ready to leave.

  The side door was opened.

  Su Cen looked at the bullets all over the floor, and then looked at Zhang Yuanyuan next to him.

  He heard a loud slap just now, followed by an angry reprimand, and deliberately opened the door. He didn't expect Xu Tian to be bullied.

  That Xu Tian who is usually stern, either does not speak, or speaks can make people angry.