He used to be despised because of the way he looked at him. His eyes bore into you with disgust and distrust that he had never seen before.

It was the hunger for his soul and the regret that he could've been better rather than worse.

The slow, deep breaths ceased when Cale suddenly disappeared.

Choi Han, who had been fighting the helmeted knight, smiled viciously and excitedly as he watched Cale move at the speed of light.

"It wasn't a rookie move," he exclaimed, causing Robbit and Hellion, who were fighting the rest of the arm, to come to a halt.

"My god, he's dangerous," Robbit exclaimed. He just remembered teasing that jerk and trying to annoy him as Alver's wifey.

"Hyung's going to be under," Hellion exclaimed. Ron and Vicross both snorted.

"They're alike."

It was refreshing to see the usually blasted siblings acting like some overlords.

"At least, Hyunnie isn't as useless as Brother Ribbit," said someone other than Callen. It was Hellion.

"Ah... You bastard..." Robbit curses and cuts the opponent.

Clopeh quickly joined the fray. People from the north also joined. The battle began. However, as the battle horns began to ring out. Every arrow was aimed at them.

"This is..." exclaimed Clopeh, "What is th—?"

He couldn't finish his sentence. An arrow shot through the skies and landed on his shoulder.

Callen looked around for Eruhaben, but the golden dragon was pinned to the ground.

"ERUHABEN-NIM!" He was being pinned down by something powerful.

"r...run!"

Choi Han wanted to help, but Cale Henituse, who had been fighting the White Star, collapsed to his knees.

Everything came to a halt.

"We're outmanned."

Clopeh, who has been betrayed by the North, laughs aloud.

"I've been sold, huh?"

Alver's focus was on Callen. His safety is his number one priority.

But as soon as Alver joined his siblings in battle, they were slammed to the ground by a powerful force.

The redhead adversary was staring down at them. He was well aware that they were outmanned and outnumbered.

"Callen!"

A bear stabbed Alver, who was lying on the ground. After feeling the pain of being screwed by the blade, he curses.

Dead mana.

"Ah. Hyunnie!" The redhead grabbed Callen, who was running to him.

"You bastard..."

"As history changed, so did the power of the enemy."

"You are far too weak..." White Star said, and Wyverns immediately attacked the golden dragon. The rest of the Rowoon royalties were yelling.

When...

"Dead mana..." Alver Crossman grinned viciously. Dead mana began to swirl around him. It caused the Bear, who was panning him on the ground, to take a step back.

"Don't touch him," he said, passing his gaze over Callie before returning to the adversary. Alver Crossman remained silent and refused to speak. Who knows what happened, but Alver Crossman suddenly attacked the White Star. His movements were powerful. Dead mana began to permeate his skin. His blue eyes had darkened. White Star refused to let go of his brother. He simply smiled and brandished his sword, defending, attacking, and keeping his hostage close at hand.