🦈30

🦈Sunshine🦈

I woke up suddenly in the middle of the night feeling a bit sick and tired. Jihoon was sleeping peacefully so I shook him so he could wake up.

"Jihoon," I said. "I don't feel good." He put his hand on my forehead and everything was normal. "I have a dream you will leave me for someone new and better."

"No, never," he said, pulling me into a hug. "I will never leave you, no matter what happens I will be by your side forever. Let's sleep, tomorrow is a long day."

I fell back asleep on his arm with comfort, I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with him forever.

🦈Jihoon🦈

I woke up to a call from Hyung from outside because he wanted to ask me something but that accidentally woke Sunshine up and she started to yell at him immediately.

"Choi Hyunsuk," she said. "Why are you yelling so early?" He walks in slowly because I know she is going to throw a pillow at him.

"I'm just asking who is going to see Sunshine's house," Hyung said. Me, Hyung, Yoshi, Junkyu, and Sunshine are going. Others are lazy on break days. For today's outfit, I wore a white t-shirt with black pants with other members matching including Sunshine.

She went by herself on a motorcycle because it was easier for her to access the gate, the drive was far, and at one point the driver lost Sunshine but I'm not afraid since she knows her way.

After driving for an hour, the rich part of Seoul appeared and it looked pretty. As usual, I remember our first concert at the stadium in the rich city. The bus driver continued until arriving at a big house with a gate in the front, Sunshine was already there getting the gate open for us to go in.

"Woah," I said. "The house is so big and pretty." I got off the bus with the hyung line while waiting for Sunshine to open the house door.

"Welcome boss," one of the guards said. "It has been a long time since you brought a friend here, boss, when are you going to return?" I was surprised when the guard called her boss. If she bosses then when I married her what would I be?

"Sunshine, I didn't know you were the boss," I whispered to her. "Yours is so pretty, what was your job before YG?"

"I didn't have any job before YG dancer, I went to college here and my driver drove me to my work even if it was more than an hour," she said. "That's why I bought an apartment near YG which means I have to leave home."

"Do you want to go back here?" I ask. She nodded, this is a nice place. If I was her I would move back and find another job. "If you move back here and retired from dancing, I will miss you." A guy was sitting at the dining table, he looked like a friend or bodyguard to Sunshine.

"Everyone, I would like for you to meet TC," she said. "He is my old ghost-hunting teammate. He is staying to take care of the house while I'm gone."

She went over to TC to talk about something and he nodded and the tour began, the house is big enough for us and guests. I wonder how it feels to be this rich and allowed to use money freely after the tour is over. She introduced me to TC.

"TC, this is Jihoon," Sunshine said. "If you haven't heard about the news of my boyfriend, of course, you would think it weird to date an idol but it's not that bad."

"Hello Jihoon, my name is TC," he said. "I stay here to take care of her house." The conversation was awkward so Sunshine said goodbye and left before the lunch hour appeared. I volunteered to go with her on the motorcycle.

"Do you want to go to the beach?" I ask her. "It could be a romantic date or something like that." She shakes her head no and continues driving, making me whine a bit. "Please."

"Jihoon, we can go on a date later," she said. "You have vacation but I don't, trainee is struggling with rap and I need to help them."

Breaking news: Fans are going crazy over the hyung line picture with Sunshine and TC at a big house, some people think it is Sunshine's house and the hyung line gets to visit it.

I read the new news, we are getting a lot of it and most of them are just new things fans are happy about. The drive wasn't that long and I'm back to my apartment, other members are awake and eating lunch. Sunshine went back to her apartment because Teume needed to eat and she needed to rest. The tour was fun and exciting. I can't wait to go back to work and go on another tour, maybe marry her soon.

🦈Sunshine🦈

After getting home I collapsed, this year has been crazy. I got accepted to work again with YG and assigned to a kpop group plus meeting someone who cares for me dearly and is a clingy leader.

Teume loves Jihoon a lot. I think she likes having him around even though she only saw him a couple of times before the tour. Maybe I should call Jihoon over and I did. He was excited to see her and so is she, they look happy together.

"Let's go to the beach with Teume," he said and I agreed because he was going to whine again. "Teume, what if I ask your mom to marry me? Would you like that?"

The beach isn't that far so walking was good for me and Jihoon plus Teume when we got there the sun was almost down and it was a good time to watch the sunset plus some pictures. I updated my Instagram after a long time and Jihoon updated his Weverse. A lot of fans complimented us on how good we looked together and Teume made everything look perfect.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story has ended. I hope everyone likes it, if you do make sure to vote and comment if you like the story. Another story will come out on April 21, I hope you will like that one too.

Also follow Lil_shuaaa for daily update