🦈22

🦈Jihoon🦈

Today is the first rehearsal and I hope it goes well, everything is the same just on stage and I want to do the best for the fans to see but also I have to practice my confession and that makes me super nervous. I don't know how it goes but I want to get this out and tell her how I feel when she is around and how happy I'm with her, also the fans might not like it and it is hard to see upset fans.

"Okay, let's start with Jik Jin," Sunshine said. "The song goes in order of Jikjin, Boy, I love you, Going crazy, Come to me, B.L.T and then the greeting. That is all we will practice today, the rest of the song will continue tomorrow. Fighting." I watch her step backstage and watch the rehearsal. I know she won't stop in between and wait until the end for comments plus some mistakes.

Jikjin went smoothly and I feel like everyone put all of their energy in for this concert after a long break from seeing fans. The rehearsal went by fast because everything was smooth and no mistakes happened. After the practice was over I went back to the hotel immediately to practice and prepared something for the upcoming confession. I wanted to make this special for her to remember and it was my only time doing this.

"So during the introduction, you could confess or something like that," Hyung said. "Just don't be nervous or anything, stay come and most of the time you can only do this once." Way hyung said it feels like I'm proposing to someone and Sunshine probably feels the same way too but it is the only best way to make it memorable.

"Hyung, we will be there for you," Junghwan said. "We will support you even if the fans are angry, I think you and Sunshine will be a good match."

🦈Sunshine🦈

Rehearsal today went by fast and well, they all looked ready for the concert except for Jihoon. Something was bothering him and I could tell he never liked this before, always focusing on dancing.

For the rest of the day, I have a free schedule and it would be the best time to take a nap or go somewhere for fun. I was preparing to sleep when Jihoon knocked on the door.

"It's not locked," I said. The hyung line walked in. "So.."

"We are going to Marinepia Nihonkai," Jihoon said. "I was wondering if you want to come." I nodded and got out of bed to take my mini bag. It was a walking distance from Hotel Nikko to the aquarium. "Other members are asleep so there are only 4 of us coming. I chose this place because it is close to the hotel."

After a 15-minute walk, I pay for the ticket since that is what the manager does. This is my first time feeling free and relaxed after being the main dance teacher. I also brought my camera for a picture of the animal and hyung line, it is funny how Jihoon is always ready to take a picture.

The dolphin show was about to start so we went there first. Hyunsuk was eagerly excited because of how cute the dolphin is. Today is a good day. Everyone is happy and enjoying the aquarium. As the day went I got a lot of pictures of the animals and members posing in front of them. There is one picture from Jihoon that I like, he looks so pretty in this one and I'm loving it.

This will probably be the last full day of free time I get. Things will be so busy starting tomorrow and moving forward. The first concert is in 3 days plus the setting up and decorating, there is only 1 rehearsal left but for staff, things won't be easy.

"So I know everyone is having fun and telling schedules is kinda ruined mood but I need to tell," I said. "Tomorrow's rehearsal will be long and painful, everything needs to be polished tomorrow from beginning to end. After tomorrow everyone has free time until the concert but for me, as a staff member I won't be free."

🦈Jihoon🦈

I was a bit sad to hear she had less free time, there are only 3 days left until confession and I feel even more nervous. Today was a good day. She looked happy and excited and even took a selfie with me. There was one picture I knew she liked a lot because when the picture was taken, Sunshine smiled and was a bit shy.

"I'm so tired," I said, flopping to my bed. "I know about the confession, I just don't know what I should wear. Should I go to 3 buttons or 4?" Yoshi sleepily raised 3 and of course, he would say that, I know fans love it and she probably would. "What if this fails? And she only wanted to be friends."

"You told me she was smiling while taking pictures for you," Yoshi said sleepily. "She must like you already and now you are making the big step. Just take a nap and things will be fine."

Yoshi passed out after completing his sentence but for me, I couldn't, thinking about my career in the future with Sunshine is different. I can't imagine showing up in the dance practice room to see your lover as a dance teacher but if I back out hyung might get her again.

After thinking for a while I fell asleep thinking of something lovely going to happen but I might cry while saying my feelings toward her and she might hug me or something like that.

🦈Sunshine🦈

While everyone else is resting, Hyunsuk is in my room having a long talk with me about something but I feel like it's Jihoon's related thing. I fell asleep while he was talking but he woke me up before leaving. Sometimes I don't understand him.

----------------------

Short chapter. Confession will be here soon. Park Jihoon I love you❤️.