🦈16

🦈Sunshine🦈

I woke up early today to get ready to meet Jihoon while Hyunsuk is complaining about waking up early, he is always like that when I need him to go somewhere with me.

"You look amazing," he said. Always compliment me no matter what happens, that is why Hyunsuk is my number one favorite person. "Let's go before Jihoon spam calls me." I went to the front first to get my bike out while Hyunsuk followed behind, before I started driving he was already holding on to me hard. Still scared even though he has been going with me for more than 5 years, when I arrived at Treasure's apartment Jihoon greeted me happily. "Next time I'd rather walk."

Jihoon laughed and Hyunsuk slightly hit him, I couldn't hear the whisper well but I heard something like 'try going for a ride with her, if you are not scared then I don't know what's wrong with you.' Jaehyuk opened the door for us and not a lot of members were at home, some left for the park, and others went to the supermarket.

"Welcome, this is where we live," Jihoon said. "It's not fancy as yours but it is still good and cozy, this is my room." I opened the door and to my surprise, it was cleaner than I expected.

"Hyung, cleaned his room yesterday evening," Asahi said. "Kick us out so his room can be clean and tidy for today, he also wanted to make macaron."

"About that," he said. "After what happened yesterday I lost my groceries bag so no macaron but there are a lot of things to do like karaoke or watching movies."

"We should have a karaoke competition," I suggested. "But I can't sing well, rapping is more of my style." There were only 8 of us so we decided to go in a group of 2. I was paired with Jihoon since the rule is to have someone who raps and others sing.

The group is: Jihoon+me, Hyunsuk+Jeongwoo, Haruto+Junkyu, and Yoshi+Doyoung.

The match begins first since I'm the guest and the first song I choose is MMM because it is my favorite song and I can show everyone my rapping skill along with Jihoon's singing. The song starts with Haruto's rap and I nail that, including Hyunsuk's rap, everyone was shocked at how I pulled it off so nicely.

"Hyunsuk, she might be your enemy in rapping," Yoshi whispered. "Hyung, how much do you like her?"

I think Jihoon heard that question and his reaction changed. I didn't want to hurt him so I asked Hyunsuk for a private talk outside.

"Hyunsuk," I said. "You probably like me but I don't want to hurt Jihoon's heart, we can be friends still." I feel bad for him but Jihoon would be hurt a lot knowing his hyung is the same girl as him.

I walk back inside the room and enjoy the karaoke until a call from the vet.

"I have to go, something is wrong with Val," I said. "I will be back." On my way down I was crying since I kinda knew what was going on and Bobby already knew to come when I arrived Val was breathing heavily connecting to the last tube.

"I'm so sorry to tell you this but Val wanted to see you and Bobby the last time before she passed away," the doctor said. "You can have a moment with her." I let Bobby go first since he loves Val a lot, it's going to be hard living without her but I need to adapt.

After I gave her one last pet and scratched the doctor, unplugged her tube and she slowly lost breathing and closed her eyes, that was when I broke down crying. I drove back to Treasure's apartment to tell the news to Hyunsuk while trying not to cry. On the way back I saw a couple happily walking their dog and enjoying time together.

🦈Jihoon🦈

The karaoke session finishes before Sunshine returns, she looks really sad and depressed just like something big happened. Most of the members have gone out so it just left me and Hyunsuk me.

"Val passed away," she said. I immediately hug her while hyung tries to control himself. "Hyunsuk I'm sorry for not telling you earlier but she was gone."

"Hey, look at me," I said while wiping her tears. "Val is in a better place now, she is free and happy without pain. I'm sure she doesn't want to see you cry like this, come sit with me on the couch."

Her phone screen is the picture of Dark and Val, which quickly reminds me she has a tour with us soon and I don't want her to work while being this sad.

"Jihoon, I still can work," She said. "I need to work to forget about Val." The news of her dog passing away finally appeared, and there were a lot of people who were concerned about her health for the upcoming tour.

"You should take a selfie and post it on Instagram to let your fan know you are okay," I said and she followed immediately. "Hyung, are you okay?"

"Hyunsuk," she said while going to hug him tight. "Don't cry please, it's going to be okay. Um, it's getting late. I should go before it gets too dark. Also, remember don't be late for tomorrow's practice, I will be counting attendance."

She waved and left, I was thinking of confessing to her on our first tour and that would be okay.

"Hyung," I said to Hyunsuk. "I'm going to confess to her on our first tour concert after the last song, fans would be surprised and probably happy." While I was talking everyone else arrived home and it was bedtime for us but before I slept I message Sunshine to see how she is doing after what happened with Val. She said doing fine and that makes me happy. I just don't want her to feel hurt and sometimes I miss her presence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short chapter, next week I'm going to the rodeo but I don't know when so one day I will not be updating my book. I hope you like the story so far. I'm planning to have another story draft after this one is finished, I'm not sure if it's Hyunsuk or Jihoon. Probably Hyunsuk since after Jihoon's birthday is Hyunsuk, I know Haruto's birthday is in between but I don't think I have enough time for that birthday.

Do you think Jihoon's confession will be successful? Will Sunshine accept?

Comment what you think about Jihoon and Sunshine as a couple.