🦈18

🦈Sunshine🦈

Today I'm flying over to Jeju for a bit with Jihoon and Hyunsuk to see my parents about something. They need permission to perform at my parent's concert stage for their upcoming tour. Today is a private flight so not a lot of fans are here, just some that are going somewhere. It was a quick flight to Jeju and the flight is the next morning so there is some time to spend.

When I landed my parents were waiting for me and the other two members for lunch together. For today's lunch, my parents treated us to an expensive restaurant.

"Eat all you want," my parents said. "We can pay for it." Hyunsuk and Jihoon's faces went into shock when they saw the price for each meal.

"Mr. and Mrs. Lee, you don't have to treat us like this," Jihoon said. "This is way too much and I don't know what to do in return."

My mom shakes her head, she doesn't need anything back but the only thing she needs is someone to love her daughter dearly and always be by her side. The environment while eating was quiet. My dad left for a business phone call and my mom didn't say anything until Hyunsuk gave her courage and asked.

"My team has an upcoming concert in Vietnam and I wonder if we can borrow your stage," he said. "We will pay at any price." My dad came back just in time to discuss the price but to my surprise, he didn't say anything.

"You don't need to worry about the price," he said. "Since you are Sunshine's friend, it will be free and there will be no cost."

After eating, my parents left to go back to their work while I walked around with Jihoon and Hyunsuk. Today is going to be a long day since my car is back at my house but I enjoy walking around with these two. Today the weather was good and after walking for a long time the beach was near since I planned not to go to the beach but Hyunsuk and Jihoon wanted to.

🦈Jihoon🦈

Today I went to Jeju with Sunshine and Hyung for some business and somehow we ended up at the beach. I would like to throw Hyung in but the clothes he has are enough for tonight and tomorrow morning.

"The weather feels so nice and romantic," I said. "It would be so much fun if we could play in the water." While I was standing and watching the wave a guy came up to Sunshine and gave her something like a car key. She said something to the other guy but I couldn't hear it well.

"My friend brought me my car key so now, we can go to the hotel soon," she said. "But the problem is there is only one room available in the hotel near the airport, how are we going to figure this out?" I looked at hyung to see what he was going to say but there was nothing.

"Um, how many beds are there in the room?" I ask. "If it's two then one of us can sleep on the couch but if it's one then I don't know."

"Good news, two beds," she said. "So who volunteers to sleep on the couch?" Hyung raises his hand and the discussion is over, Sunshine said we should go since the drive is far away. I took the front spot and hyung didn't mind at all at the same time I wanted to talk to Sunshine a bit more. "Sunshine, I will try to not make you uncomfortable if anything happens at night just hit me and I will move away."

She leans over and pats my head making a weird noise. I hate when someone touches my hair but it's okay when Sunshine does it. The entire drive I was quiet and still thinking about how she patted my hair and smiled at me. The hotel that she booked was quiet but not gloomy.

Immediately after the hotel door is open I flop myself onto a bed and relax while Sunshine lay on the other one, hyung is the lonely one on the couch across the room. I was being a gentleman and let her use the bathroom to change first while I lay and posted for the fan on Reverse.

"Park Jihoon!" she yelled and luckily for me I wasn't on Live. I was a bit scared when I heard my full name. "You take up too much space, go over there." She pushes me and I roll over making hyung feel cringe because of this.

"Woah, I never thought a leader like you would be falling for someone," hyung said. "Jihoon is blushing and it is so funny." I watch her sit down on her side of the bed and take out her MacBook and Apple's new product (Airpod max). The whole room was quiet, quiet enough for me to hear car noise outside. "Sunshine, what is our flight time tomorrow?"

"9:10 but we need to be there at around 8:30 or 8:35," she said. "My friend will come and drive us so he can park my car back at my parent's house, so don't sleep too late."

Turn over and look at her but end up getting a pillow flung at me, she probably doesn't like my special skill of teasing/flirting with eyes.

"Go to sleep and don't you dare come over here," she said and turned to the other side. Hyunsuk also went to lie next to her since he was lonely. "Hyunsuk, sleep."

Seeing her with Hyung makes me jealous. I hope after confessing everything will change. It is going to be a long night since I feel nervous and pressured because of the concert plus confession.

"Hyung," I whisper. "Is it normal to feel nervous before confessing to someone?"

"Yes, go to sleep," Hyung said. "She will be mad if you wake up late and when she is mad her mood is like that for the entire day."

I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't since my schedule isn't packed. Tomorrow I could make up for sleep.

--------------------

Chapter 18 is finished. It is getting closer to Jihoon's birthday and the confession in the story is going to happen soon. I hope you keep supporting the story.