🦈15

🦈Sunshine🦈

While I was waiting for my ramen to finish Jihoon texted me saying he want to meet up and hang out tomorrow I agree but I still needed to be careful because of his fan and nosy news reporter, texting to Jihoon and brought my ramen to eat with Hyunsuk. This reminds me of our high school time when noodles and fast food was the only thing we could eat in time for school and dinner. It has been a long time since I ate ramen like this and it still tastes good.

"Hyunsuk, I'm going to hang out with Jihoon tomorrow," I said. "I know Bobby won't like it but he is busy with his wife and kids tomorrow so free time for me. I want to trust Jihoon but don't know if I should."

"First off, be careful about fans and the second thing is to give him a chance," he said. "Jihoon is a great person if you want to get to know him."

I was planning to have a hangout in his home since fans won't catch us and be nosy but they will try to, this was my first time going to his apartment and staying there. I don't know what to wear and Hyunsuk's style isn't helping, he suggested I wear baggy pants and crop tops but why would I do that when there will be a member at home?

"Hyunsuk, your style isn't helping me at all," I said. "I have to wear something that is not too revealing to make my brother mad if he finds out, you know Bobby hates it when I wear a crop top shirt or anything he doesn't approve of."

"But tomorrow is not a work day, it's just a normal hangout between you and Jihoon," Hyunsuk said. "Tomorrow most members are going out for a vlog for fans, some might stay at home but they won't be annoying."

In the end, I chose my outfit: baggy bunny pants with a flowery flowy shirt. I wonder how Jihoon feels about this meet-up and hangout. He probably is super happy since I could tell him as I do.

🦈Jihoon🦈

I walked back to my apartment in a happy mood and nervous at the same time. That was my first time asking my crush to come over. I don't know what to say or what to wear but first, my room needs to be clean.

"Hyung, is in love," Junghwan said. "Hyung will be the first one to get a girlfriend." I hit him slightly and went to my room, I don't know what to say to her or maybe I should confess but would that be too early?

"I truly need your help," I said to Junghwan. "How should I confess to her?"

"I don't know hyung, maybe ask Hyunsuk hyung?" Junghwan said. "He probably knows since I still think he and Sunshine have a secret relationship."

"I think so too," Junkyu said. "There is a lot of proof that they are dating and I think there is." I sit and think for a while, Junkyu is right back then they are close to the point people think they are dating and rumors start to go around. "Would Hyunsuk hide his relationship?"

"Maybe but why would he?" I ask. "I don't know how to confess, should I confess on stage or tomorrow."

"Hyung, maybe you should try to talk to her brother first," Jeongwoo said. "Maybe he can give you some advice about confessing, like how he confesses to his wife or something like that."

"Maybe you should bake a cake together tomorrow," Asahi said. "It would be romantic and fun, you two might get closer." After thanking them for advice I kicked them out to continue cleaning my room. There were not a lot of things to clean but I don't want her to see a messy place. I bet her room is extremely clean but one thing that bothers me is how would she feel when everyone is going to be at home and look at her sometimes.

If I want to bake a cake tomorrow I need to go get some ingredients. This is my first time baking with someone besides Hyunsuk hyung or any other member. Maybe I should bake macaron ingredients since it was on sale and more accessible to make than cake but would Sunshine like it? I think she would since hyung said she loved to bake and make food for me back in high school, I hope she still does.

While I was in the story I saw Bobby and his wife but their child wasn't there. Part of me wanted to but the other part said no because he doesn't like me even if I'm not near his sister. He was standing behind me while waiting for the checkout. I could feel the pressure but it went away when my phone vibrated from Hyunsuk hyung's call. When I answered it there was some yelling and crying, it looked like he was arguing with Sunshine but it turned out her ex-boyfriend was there and hyung called me to come over to help.

I rushed over after checking out, and when I arrived at her apartment she was on the floor crying while her ex-boyfriend was sitting on the couch laughing. Hyung was hugging her tightly. There was some blood and I walked up to him and held his shirt tight.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask him. "Where is your girlfriend?" He pointed over the corner and she was crying hard, he also traumatized his girlfriend because she called the police on him. "What do you want from Sunshine?"

"Nothing, I just want her to know I love her, that's all," he said. "And Hyunsuk was in the way so I have to do what I need to do."

"Hurting my friend is what you need to do?!" I yell. "She doesn't love you anymore, let her go." He punched me hard and I fell to the floor when Bobby arrived with the rest of Ikon, it hurt so bad for me to get up but I still managed to get over to Sunshine. "Sunshine, are you okay?"

"Jihoon," she said while crying. "You are bleeding." A few minutes later the police arrived and he was taken away. "Hyunsuk, did you call Jihoon here?"

I nodded and she thanked me with a hug.

🦈Sunshine🦈

After my ex-boyfriend got taken away Jihoon and Hyunsuk were hurt trying to protect me and when Bobby thanked Jihoon for everything before Bobby left with Ikon he gave me a note about Val and her condition.

"Sunshine," he said. "I'm sorry but I need to go now, I hope you feel better. Hyunsuk and Jihoon thank you for protecting my sister." After he left I helped Jihoon to the couch and the other members arrived quickly. I owe him a lot for risking his life to save me from a crazy person.

"Jihoon, thank you," I said. "You risk your life saving me again, how can I repay you?"

"No need to," he said. "Seeing you happy is enough for me, I don't need anything else." I clean up his wound and bandage it before he goes home, Hyunsuk staying with me since he just likes it here better. I walked with him for a bit around the park before going back home, little did I know there were secret fans around and they took a picture making it another piece of news.

Breaking news: Treasure Jihoon has been caught walking around the park with a girl who kinda looks like Sunshine, a YG dancer. Some fans are happy but some are not.

After seeing the news I said goodbye to him quickly and ran back to my apartment quickly, it was so hard to just have a relaxing walk with someone without being caught.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15 is finished. Sunshine is starting to like Jihoon, do you think? I think she starts to feel comfortable around Jihoon, do you think?