🦈11

🦈Sunshine🦈

The sun was about to go down since everyone spent most of their time in the field. Also, I'm bringing Hyunsuk and Jihoon to see my parents and I am nervous about that. My parents are okay with Hyunsuk but I don't know about Jihoon, I hope they don't remember about what happened in the past.

"Bye everyone," I said. "We will be back, I will probably bring good food back too." Walking back is a lot so I call my bodyguard to bring the helicopter, a few minutes later it arrives and I let others go first since I'm used to being last. "Saving time by being on a helicopter."

"Sunshine, are you rich?" Jihoon asked. "A private helicopter, bodyguard, what else do you have?"

From the trail to my house wasn't far, in no time I saw my parents near the helicopter pad waiting for me to arrive home. They happily greet me and Hyunsuk when I step off the helicopter but when Jihoon comes out and my parents' reaction changes, I could feel they dislike him.

"Mr. and Mrs. Lee," Jihoon said. "I swear to protect Sunshine with all of my life, I will never let her be sad again." With that sentence my parents loved him immediately, there was no food prepared but they packed food for me.

"I'm leaving Jeju tomorrow early in the morning," I said. "Are you coming to the airport?"

"Yes dear, I wish you could stay longer but Val is in a critical condition and she needs you," my dad said. "Come back and visit anytime." It was a short meet up and somehow Jihoon is getting along with my parents and my other dog: Dark.

On the way back Jihoon was quiet and I was concerned since he did talk to my parents about something but Hyunsuk is always cheerful when meeting my parents. Everyone was waiting outside for food and the food my parents gave me was seafood.

"Let's eat," I said. There was marinated raw crab and raw shrimp. I love to eat this because it reminds me of my childhood. "Should we tell a story while eating yummy food?"

"Yes, Sunshine, you can go first," Jaehyuk said. "We want to know your story."

"So the story I want to tell is my high school story," I said. That makes Jihoon uncomfortable. "My story with Hyunsuk and how we were rumored to be dating."

"I knew it, you two have something," Asahi said. Before I start my story I lean over to whisper to Jihoon that makes him nod his head slowly.

"Back in highschool, Hyunsuk was the second class president who was always cheerful and nice to new students while Jihoon was the cold class president," I said. "Hyunsuk was the one who asked me to become friends with him and somehow my dog loves him more than me."

"Ooo, hyung," Junghwan said. "Making a move." Hyunsuk laughed and was a bit shy about things.

"The reason why we got rumored to be dating is because he is always close to me and everything we do is always together."

"While he was a trainee our friendship was falling apart since it was hard for me to talk to him," I said. "During that time I was on YG staff already. Because of my dancing skill they automatically accepted me."

"So to this day Hyunsuk treats me like a little sister because I'm younger than him and I treat him like a brother but to some fans who still think we have a secret relationship," I said. "Let's finish these and sleep early."

🦈Jihoon🦈

I told Sunshine's parents that I like her and they are okay with it even her mom is cheering me so I can confess soon, I know hyung is OK with me like Sunshine

"Hyung," I said. "When should I tell Sunshine I like her? I don't want to wait for a long time."

"I don't know, she is trying to trust you but I think she is not letting herself," hyung said. "Maybe you could tell her or maybe confess during the upcoming concert."

"Maybe I should but I don't know what she thinks about me," I said. "This is my first time liking someone, especially a staff member. I don't want to upset fans or cause them to hate Sunshine."

"You shouldn't stress about this, let's not worry about this now and focus on our upcoming tour," hyung said. "Can you tell everyone to sleep? We have an early flight tomorrow and the hike out of the trail is going to take a long time."

When I walked out of Hyungsuk hyung's room I saw Sunshine calling someone but this time she sounded happy talking to that person, probably talking to someone she likes, which makes me feel sad. Trying to ignore what goes on but it was hard. I know she doesn't trust me yet and I can't force her. Meanwhile the members are packing for tomorrow's leave for South Korea, and I won't see her tomorrow after we land.

"Hey, Jihoon," she said and I waved back. "The manager gave me a dance practice schedule and I would be seeing you and the rest of Treasure often." I nodded and said goodnight to her, the tour was coming up and I felt like she was going to be a strict dance teacher soon. I was the last one to go to sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about her for no reason, something she was hiding that caused me to be very concerned about it and I don't have her phone number either but I don't know how to ask.

Would it be weird to ask? I thought. She doesn't trust me yet, maybe asking would help me to gain her trust?

I lay in bed until 1:00 am trying to fall asleep but liking someone keeps me awake. Tomorrow I will gather up the courage to ask for her phone number or maybe I can get it from Hyunsuk hyung. My Instagram alerted me because Sunshine has posted something new but why would she post now?

🦈Sunshine🦈

For no reason I couldn't sleep and usually 1:30 am is my Instagram post time so I post the picture of my family, me, Hyunsuk, and Jihoon hoping someone would notice and someone's name p.jihoon like my post. That could be Jihoon but there are a lot of people named Park Jihoon and that could be solo artist Jihoon.

Author note: I have no idea who solo artist and actor Jihoon is, I just googled him and immediately used his name.

I thought I would escape Hyunsuk but no he still yells at me for not sleeping through text, he sometimes treats me like his kid.

----------------------

Chapter 11 finished. Do you think Jihoon will confess soon? Would Sunshine accept his feelings?