🦈14

🦈Sunshine🦈

After the dance practice was over I left for my home since my work time for me was over, it was a chilly day so I went over to Bobby's place again for something he took while I was talking to his wife. When I got there he was waiting outside but his emotion wasn't happy at all. Something he took from me made him mad.

"Matching keychains with someone named Jihoon," Bobby said in an angry tone. "He hurt you back then and Val, why do you like him?" Bobby's wife tells him to talk in the living room and not out there. I sat down on the single sofa while he sat with his wife and their child.

"Sunshine, I think there is a misunderstanding," his wife said. "There is something he dislikes." I sigh a bit and tell her everything.

"Bobby is a protective brother toward me when I'm around Jihoon even before the accident happens he doesn't like Jihoon and when Hyunsuk is with me he doesn't care," I said. "I know the accident back then was big but I can't be mad and angry toward Jihoon."

"There is no misunderstanding. I already specifically told you Jihoon is not a good person and you didn't listen," Bobby said. "You never listen to me about anything, I'm okay with you hanging out with Hyunsuk but Jihoon is not okay."

He gave me back my matching key chain with Hyunsuk and Jihoon and I left quickly. Sometimes he was overprotective of me but after getting married he protected his wife. There are a lot of things I won't tell Bobby because he will have a big reaction and I hate when he does that to a small problem. On my way home Hyunsuk asks him if he can come over. I answer him by saying this will hurt your team but he doesn't care, it is not fair for our friendship to be ruined even if fans are used to it.

Hyunsuk was already waiting for me in the lobby of the apartment. It looked like he had a lot of things to say and there was a bag, probably a gift for Val when she returned. On the way up the elevator, he didn't say anything, just quiet and sometimes fixing his clothes and styles. Eventually, he said something.

"Sunshine, I miss you," he said. "I already talked to the manager and he agreed for me to be friends with you again, has been a friend for a long time and not talking to you a day makes me feel weird."

"Hyunsuk, I miss you too," I said while hugging him. "I'm glad we still get to keep our friendship but let's not try to act like we are dating again, fans would be more suspicious at that point." Tomorrow is Saturday and I have the day off. Hyunsuk does have work but his work is later during the day. I suggest we watch a movie together like how we always do back in high school.

Now I realized we do act like a couple of his habits when watching a movie together is putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer, I understand how fans think we are dating. I'm still concerned if he likes me or not, maybe he does but something is stopping him from telling me.

🦈Jihoon🦈

Hyung left to go see Sunshine, somehow the manager agreed for him to still be in contact with her but I can't and that makes me sad. I know Sunshine and Hyung are trainee best friends, they are like soulmates, and separating them wasn't a choice but for me, I was not. The only thing I knew back then was to be rude toward her and cause her brother to hate me. I just hope one day I can be confused and tell my true feelings.

"Hyung, why don't you go talk to the manager, maybe he will let you be closer to Sunshine," Jaehyuk said. "Hyunsuk hyung asks and now he is watching a movie with her, if you like her that much you should go ask before it is too late. Our concert is getting closer and if you ask, maybe the manager will let you confess on stage too."

I took Jaehyuk's advice and went to find the manager after talking for a while. He agreed for me to talk to her again since the rumor was lame and you can't choose your trainee or dance student. I walk back to the dorm in a happy state but I still need to be careful about the interaction. I'm in a good mood and tomorrow is a break from work so I texted hyung to see if he wants to eat together but he said no because Bobby hyung already invited him and Sunshine.

The best way to tell her is to go straight to the apartment but on the way, there Hyunsuk hyung was walking back by himself while Sunshine drove past fast on her motorcycle.

"Val is in critical condition and the doctor just called her to talk about something," Hyung said. "She doesn't want me to come because it could affect me since I love Val a lot, I just hope the best isn't something bad."

I walk to the park with him while waiting for Sunshine to return after a long time waiting. She appears sad and tired. I stood up so she could sit next to hyung.

"They found out she has Hemangiosarcoma," she said while a tear fell from her eye. "Doctor predicts she can only last for 2 months since she is at her last stage and it wasn't showing signs before."

I felt bad for her, she loves Val a lot even though Dark is her dog but she is always talking about Val. For the first time, she let me hug her and I felt happy, hyung said to go back to the apartment before we got caught. She sits on the couch while I grab her some water and a snack, I understand how she feels about this.

"Sunshine," I said. "Is there anything we can do for you to make you feel better?" I sat next to her waiting for the answer. "We could go somewhere fun or watch a movie together."

"I don't know, I just want Val to get better," she said. "Jihoon, I can't lose Val. Bobby will be hurt a lot and I don't want that to happen."

"Hyung, are you staying here with her tonight?" I asked and he nodded. "Bye, Sunshine, please don't cry. I don't want to see you like this. I will see you tomorrow."

She still hasn't trusted me and staying overnight with her isn't a good choice. On my way back home I asked Hyung for her number.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14 is finished. I don't have anything else to say.