🦈21

🦈Sunshine🦈

I woke up early to see Hyunsuk awake watching a soccer highlight with an airpod on, he didn't listen when I tapped him but a pillow to his back when Hyunsuk turned around. The flight leaves in 2 hours and there is a meeting before that. I'm awake and ready to go while Hyunsuk calls the other member up.

"You have a very interesting airport style," Jihoon said. "Fans won't even see your eye or face when you cover like that." I have a style that Bobby calls a robbery but when I go with him to a festival cover help so fans wouldn't notice me. "Are we ready to go?"

I waited for Hyunsuk to come down and take my luggage before I left for YG. It was safer for me to leave my bike at YG than at an apartment. I already got a spot for my bike and it permanently said my name on it so nobody could park their car there. Their manager was standing at the front desk waiting for Treasure to arrive. I don't have to hear this because the team usually sends a message later on about what to do when arriving in Niigata. I know where to go for fun but I don't have a lot of time since I'm stuck with Treasure and the first concert is always hectic. After the short talk, I went on to the bus with Treasure and sat in the front with the other dance teacher who is getting married after the tour.

The drive to the airport was smooth and fast since not a lot of people like flying early in the morning. Fans are gathering at the airport waiting but this time they behave well. I walk separately from them until the security is passed and I feel excited touring with them. Another staff is taking the second plane but for me, I got a special placement in the group to travel along with Jihoon and Hyunsuk as the third leader. Fans are jealous but it is the manager and YG's choice.

"It has been a long time since I visited Niigata," I said. "I hope I could take everyone to a place I like to visit, the beach is a perfect place to relax and that's how I met my first boyfriend." Everyone's faces went into surprise shock, especially Jihoon. "He was after high school and during college, unfortunately, we broke up but we are still good friends."

Thank god I was saved by plane boarding. I couldn't answer any more questions coming from jealous Jihoon and overprotective Hyunsuk, my seat is next to Hyunsuk and Jihoon but it feels like Jihoon isn't happy.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "Are you not happy with the seat?" He shook his head and rested his head on the window.

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend during college," he said. "Was it hyung? Sunshine, please don't lie to me." I nodded slowly and I know Jihoon is a bit mad. "I knew it, I'm not mad at all, just surprised. I knew it was hyung since you said we are still good friends."

The plane took off and it was quiet between us. Hyunsuk was trying to start a conversation but it didn't work. In the end, I was feeling sleepy and tired because of someone yesterday who decided to watch soccer highlights and cheer all night. I accidentally leaned on Jihoon and he pulled me into a hug. His warm hug caused me to fall asleep fast and so did he.

🦈Hyunsuk🦈

I was awake while Sunshine and Jihoon were sleeping. They looked so cute together and happy but it changed when one of them woke up.

"Are we almost there?" She asked. "How long was I asleep?" I gave her a cup of water to drink while checking when landing. "We still have an hour left until landing, you should wake Jihoon up."

🦈Jihoon🦈

I woke up from Sunshine slightly shook me. Sleep feels great and relaxing. This is my first time going to Niigata and I hope it will be fun and my confession will take place in the first concert. I'm nervous and scared. Sunshine and hyung are still a bit in love with each other, she might still have feelings for him.

The plane landed earlier than expected and somehow the manager got an extra room for Sunshine so she doesn't have to share with any of us and that made hyung happy. I toss my bag and flop on the bed immediately after Yoshi opens the door.

Room order:

Room 1: Sunshine

Room 2: Jihoon and Yoshi

Room 3: Hyunsuk and Junghwan

Room 4: Jeongwoo and Doyoung

Room 5: Junkyu and Haruto

Room 6: Asahi and Jaehyuk

I was happy that my room is next to Sunshine and I can go visit her anytime I want, for today there is no schedule or rehearsal so it would be a great time to ask Sunshine if she wants to hang out but unfortunately she is busy doing something.

"Yoshi, do you think Sunshine is like me?" I ask. "Should I confess before or after the song 'I love you'?"

"Before," Yoshi answered. "Also invite her to upstage after confessing and make her stay, are you blushing?" I shook my head and went over to her hotel room. I'm okay with spending the day inside and she didn't notice I came over.

"Oh, hi Jihoon," she said. "I thought you would be resting or doing something with Yoshi." I shook my head and sat next to her while playing on my phone. After a while, I leaned on her shoulder because it was tiring. "I'm going to a beach soon, do you want to go with me?"

I nodded and called another member to see who wanted to go, Jeongwoo and hyung plus some other members decided to go along with me. From the hotel to the beach were a walking distance and the weather was perfect making the walk nice.

🦈Sunshine🦈

Today is the first time coming here since I broke up with Hyunsuk, this is the spot where he asks romantically. A lot of my fans ask why I broke up with him but I couldn't answer because it's a complicated reason. The weather is extremely good today and it reminds me of something when I first visited Niigata, I walked along the beach with Jihoon while watching everyone else place in the sand with Hyunsuk. Tomorrow is the first rehearsal of the upcoming concert in Niigata and of course, I was assigned to check on the rehearsal performance, when I look over to Jihoon he was taking a picture of the sunset and some selfies of him for his fans on Weverse.

"I bet Hyunsuk is happy that he doesn't have to share a room with me," I said to Jihoon. "I understand how he doesn't want to share a room, I don't either. Also what time is the rehearsal tomorrow?" He shows me the time and I call everyone back to sleep early before a good rehearsal tomorrow, I know they want to show the best for their fans.

------------------------
Chapter 21 has ended. Confession soon.