🦈9

🦈Jihoon🦈

For this bus ride, Sunshine sat next to me because I heard Hyunsuk is kinda mad at her. From the hotel to Yeongsil Trail is not that far but traffic again. When the bus arrive at the trail our manager said to get in a group of three but the manager already prepared, unfortunately, I was in the same group as Sunshine but not Hyunsuk Hyung but I'm okay with it, this is my chance to get closer to Sunshine and hopes she can trust me.

"The trail is approximately 4 hours but it could take longer than that, there will be a surprise at the end of the trail and a little house," the manager said. "You will camp there while we bring your clothes, have fun walking and camping."

I started walking behind Hyunsuk hyung's group with Sunshine and Asahi, everything was okay until a river came up. I was worried that she could cross it safely but she said she could, so that relieved me. For some reason, Hyunsuk hyung changed the group, and now he is with us, and Asahi is with Jaehyuk and Junkyu.

"Guys, I crossed the river on a hike before," she said. "Stop pretending as I can, Hyunsuk are you still mad at me? If you stop being mad, your pouting is so cute." I watch her pinch his cheek and they laugh happily. I feel lonely and left out but I try not to react to it. "No, I'm not mad at more. Be careful while walking."

The manager ran up and gave us our stuff. I wanted to help her carry it but she gave it to Hyunsuk hyung. I continue my walk in silence until a part comes and she kinda slips and it scares Hyunsuk hyung.

"Hold still," I said. "Give me your stuff and I will try to pull you out." I helped her out and we kept walking, everyone was already ahead of us very far away. I can't complain since Hyunsuk and Sunshine walk slowly and fall easily. I walk behind her while Hyung walks beside her. After walking for a while we catch up with everyone else. The cottage is near but the big problem is there is not enough room for Sunshine to have one by herself so the two of us need to sleep on the couch.

🦈Sunshine🦈

After walking for 4 hours, the cottage was there, and I got to rest. It was tiring and I regret coming but if I stay back I would be by myself, the manager gathers us up to talk.

"How was the walk?" the manager asked. "Everyone looks tired, here is your plan. Just hang out and relax." I had a different plan than everyone because of how tired I am and my leg hurt a lot after the gathering was over, so I went to the couch to rest.

"There isn't enough room for Sunshine to have her room," Hyunsuk said. "So, two of us will sleep on the couch. I won't let anyone share a room with her even if you sleep on the floor."

Asahi and Jaehyuk volunteer to sleep on the couch and let me take their room. I thank them and smile. Hyunsuk and Jihoon sat down next to me watching everyone play, I don't know what I'm going to do for the rest of the day. Watching them play around makes me sleepy and I fall asleep. After an hour of sleeping, I woke up to find Hyunsuk also sleeping but Jihoon was awake.

"Jihoon, how long have I been asleep," I asked him. "Do we have anything to eat here?"

"We can go make ramen for everyone," Jihoon said and I followed him. This is my first time making ramen out in the open. Yoshi also came to help us. "I'm a pro at this with Hyunsuk hyung, you can sit and watch. Yoshi, can you get me the electric gas stove?"

A few minutes later, a sleepy Hyunsuk appeared, making me laugh. He sat down and leaned a bit on me watching Jihoon cook ramen for everyone.

"Hyunsuk stop leaning," I said. I tried to stand up but lost my balance and accidentally leaned on Jihoon deeply. He was a big shock and I was too. It was awkward and embarrassing, I was about to leave but Hyunsuk pulled me to sit down.

"You look so shy now," Hyunsuk said to Jihoon. "Are you blushing?" Jihoon's cheek got super red and the way he cooks ramen I can tell he was shy. "The ramen is going to burn."

Hyunsuk cut the tofu into the pot and that made Jihoon mad but for me, I laughed hard and everything went quiet when his glare met my eye. I looked down and didn't even look up at him, to this the memory of his glare back then was still lingering in my head. I try to forget about it but it doesn't work after the ramen is done. He didn't say anything to me and distributed food to the other members.

"Jihoon, are you okay?" I gathered enough courage to ask. "I see you still have your glare in you." He stops eating and looks at me before sighing deeply.

"I'm fine, just still shy about what just happened," he said. "Sorry for giving you a glare, I hope it doesn't bring back bad memories." He gave me some ramen and it tasted extremely good. Today is going to be a relaxing day, I hope so. While eating Jihoon told him about the schedule and what to do, I was kinda against most of what he said but it is my home town so I can do what I want.

"Anyone have a concern?" he asks. I look at him with a question mark. "Sunshine I know you have a concern, just don't get lost."

"I'm probably just going to stay back at the cottage, sleeping probably," I said. "If I sleep on the couch, do not wake me up. If you do, I'm not going to be happy about it." After eating, the two youngest members were in charge of the dish while the elder hung around. I decided to ask Jihoon to explore the forest around the cottage with me since Hyunsuk was busy looking at Jeongwoo and Haruto washing dishes.

There was a stream nearby and Jihoon went down to catch some fish if he could. I stood on the shore laughing and enjoying the fact of how hard he is trying to catch a fish.

"Sunshine, you still remember this Jeju trip is for T-map," Jihoon reminded me and I was scared. "Ya, where are you going? Don't leave me here."

I tried to walk away but he caught up with me and pulled me closer to the cameraman, this the first time appeared in an adventure show. I got out of his way and walked back to the cottage while Jihoon was being grumpy because of his shoe and sock. I laughed at him for not being smart.

"He tries to catch me first but he fails to end up getting his shoe and sock wet," I said to Hyunsuk. "I'm going to take a nap on the couch, don't bother me."

I walked into the cottage with Jihoon waddling behind, I headed straight to my room and took off my knee braces, and hopped out to the couch. Jihoon was near the middle while I lay at the end resting my head on the armrest. Hiking is tiring for me since I'm not a hiking person.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9 is finished. I think Sunshine and Jihoon are getting closer to each other, he is going to meet her parents soon. How will Sunshine's parents react? Will they be happy? Or do they still remember what happened in the past?