Book idea that i dont want

So, I thought of this book idea and I thought it was pretty good, and if you want it comment and then I will dm you! Here you go 😋

Time traveler - Shawn Mendes (or one of the jacks)

I walked in my last day as an apprentice. I saw my pride an joy I have been working on for three years sense I was 15. As you may have predicted I am 18. I am Emily Todd. Everyone calls me Em. I live in the year 2120. I looked down at my buzzing iPhone 22, and incase you are reading this from the past, it is basically a chunk of plastic, and when you double tap it, it turns on.

Today is the day that you release my machine to the world. My alarm said.

-
I opened the curtain to many people, and saw the camera in the background pointing right at my face.

"Hello! Today I am going to show you my greatest invention." I shout into the microphone. I look back at my machine and pull down the white sheet on the machine.

"A time machine. That's right folks I made the first ever time machine."

-

After I finish giving my presentation. I decide to change into some old earth clothes, such as high waisted shorts and a crop top.

I pull the lever and step in the box. Everything starts to move and I go back in time, to the same hotel and the same time. 106 years back in time.

-

At the end of the book

You know, I have an idea for one of your songs. I started playing the piano to the tune of one of Shawn's songs

" 'cuz we don't have the time to be sorry. So baby be the life of the party."

"Now I must go. Because our time will never last forever. Even though, I have all the time in the world." I hand him a pocket watch and zoom back into time and space.

If you want it DM MEEEE!!!!