𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

HER! The Female Lead?

"Eyes hold conversation

"Eyes hold conversation."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Rani spent the last two weeks in her home cause as excepted the moment Reena and her father saw Rani's injury, they freaked out.

It took a lot of persuasion from Rani's side to make them understand that she was fine But still, Reena made it her life mission to not let Rani even take a step down from the bed and Ranjendar Desai personally called the hospital to ask for a two-weeks long leave for Rani which was awarded no question asked.

The whole time was spent with Reena checking up on Rani every half an hour, even though it irritated Rani but she can't deny the fact that she loved the care Reena bestowed on her because being the only child this was a whole new feeling for her. Aside for Reena, Rani was able to bond with her father in the storyline as well.

Contrarily, how the movie portrayed Rajendar Desai's character. He was a great father to the girls. Rajendar Desai loved both of his girls a lot as they were the last thing left by his dead wife. And from what Rani has seen so far, she knows that Rajendar Desai has done his finest to fulfill their necessities and whenever the duo needed him he was there for them.

For the past weeks, Every night all three of them would gather on the terrace and have coffee together. Rajendar Desai has made sure that Rani was well-taken care of. He got the best doctor in the city to check her dressing every 3 days. It was safe to say that Rajendar Desai has taken the role of a father figure in Rani's life.

Rani was in her room sitting on the swing near her window, a book held in her hand but her thought was engrossed on a certain male lead of the story whom Rani hasn't seen since he came into her room that night and gave her a heart attack. Honestly speaking Rani was missing him and his narcissistic attitude but she has no idea where he was and how to find him.

Still, deep in her thought, Rani failed to notice the appearance of Reena in her room until she sat on her bed letting out a huff. Rani placed a hand on her heart, startled by a sudden intrusion in her thought. She turned to look at Reena who was sprawled on her bed on the same spot Rocky lay that night.

"Rani, your stitches came out yesterday so let's go and celebrate." Reena suddenly uttered while getting up from her slumped position.

Rani arched her brow at the brown-haired female, not understanding her sudden request to celebrate. Putting down the book in her hand she turned to look at the girl.