𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

The Devil Can Feel

" And then I met you

" And then I met you. "

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

It has been a week since Rani has been transmitted into the world of KGF. The whole week passed by in a blur because all Rani did was think about all the ridiculous stuff going on in her life. She pondered a lot over her role in the storyline. Rani came up with many different scenarios, but only one made sense.

In the end, she concluded that she was just an extra character in the story, which enables her to change the plot as she wishes. Because she doesn't have a script dedicated to herself, which means she doesn't have any restrictions. And to further prove her point, she thought of the thugs she beat up on her arrival when initially, they were supposed to be beaten up by Rocky.

Rani also remembered the old lady telling her that she holds the key to Rocky's happiness, which aids her in solidifying her hypothesis. Maybe she just needs to change the destinies of the characters in the movie.

But the question was How? Is this even possible? What will be the outcome of her interference in the story?

These questions had put Rani in a dilemma, but she knew one thing that she had to do this. Now that fate has given her a chance to stop all this catastrophe and save Rocky, she will give it her all because that's what she wanted and wished for since the beginning.