-Chapter 6-

Maddie yawns as she makes her way out of her cold room and into the hallway, just as Andrea also emerges, her hands covered in colors. "Had a good night?" Maddie raises her eyebrows at the colorful hands while Andrea merely yawns as a response. As the two make their way they catch Danny and Sam coming out of the guest rooms.
"Well good morning sunshines, who wants breakfast? Z makes the best food just you wait!" On cue Znhyia comes out of her own room, already dressed and ready for the day. "I'll head down and get started, maybe you guys should shower though y'all reek of the ocean." Maddie rolls her eyes but turns back to her room as does Andrea and the two guests. Znhyia heads down the stairs and as she reaches the landing Kayla appears, scaring the shit out of Znhyia. "Shh! She's sleeping on the couch!" Znhyia nods as she holds her chest, who knew Kayla could be so fucking terrifying even wearing a bunny onesie.
"Where did you get the onesie?" Kayla cocks her head to the side, then as the realization hits her face it quickly becomes horror as she rushes back up the stairs, of course still as quiet as a mouse...or bunny. Znhyia chuckles as she quietly makes her way into the living room where Kait is sleeping peacefully on the couch, a soft fluffy white blanket draped across her. Her laptop is closed on the coffee table and Eclipse is sleeping on the back of the couch behind her while Celeste grooms herself by her feet.
Like the rest of the friends Kait looks young but when she's sleeping it's as if time reversed and she looks no older than 18, she looks completely peaceful. Making her way past her sleeping friend, Znhyia heads into the kitchen and begins to prepare breakfast, completely forgetting about the tidal wave of people that will be coming down the stairs.

"You guys are going to fall in love with Z's cooking, she's amazing! Kait's a picky eater and yet whatever Z cooks she'll eat." Maddie gushes loudly about her bestfriends cooking skills as she and the other four descend the stairs. Andrea with her vlogging camera smiles widely as she records the morning routine, of course with permission from the two new house guests. Once the group reaches the ground floor they make their way into the living room where the sleeping Kaitlyn is currently beginning to wake due to the noise.
"I wonder if Kait is awake-" Maddie stops in her tracks once she sees the groggy friend rubbing her eyes on the couch. Andrea focuses the camera on Kait and bounces up and down. "Mama Kait! You are awake!" Kait smiles at the group and nods, slowly taking the blanket off of herself she folds it neatly before placing it inside the ottoman next to the couch. Standing up she makes her way to the kitchen where Znhyia can be heard humming to soft music.
The group follows behind and they all enter the brightly lit kitchen. Kait takes a seat at the island counter. She props her head in her hands and closes her eyes as she listens to the music. Znhyia turns around from place in front of the sink and jumps, surprised to see everyone standing or sitting around the large room.
"You guys were fast, give me another like ten minutes and the food should be done." The group nods, all happily awaiting for the food while Andrea announces that she's going to go live for breakfast. Sam and Danny nervously look at one another which catches Maddie's attention. "If you two aren't comfortable with that Andrea can go live later, right Andrea?" Andrea quickly nods her head, feeling bad for making Maddie's friends worried.
"Oh my God yeah, I'm so sorry I wasn't even thinking! I can wait until later!" Sam and Danny wave their hands in the air both quickly saying that it's fine and to continue on with the live.
"As long as you are alright with it!" Andrea quickly sets everything up and goes live on Instagram. Within seconds of her going live thousands of viewers can be seen commenting and sending gifts, the gift sending option is quickly shut down since Andrea isn't comfortable with people sending her things for free. Andrea quickly introduces everyone in the kitchen to her viewers just in time for Znhyia to serve the large delicious smelling breakfast.
"Everyone wait until you see the breakfast Z made for everyone, I bet you can smell it through the screen!" Znhyia shakes her head and takes a seat next to Kait, whispering something that Maddie and Andrea couldn't quite catch. Of course Kait just shrugs and happily begins eating her portion.
"What does everyone have planned for today?" Andrea reads this question and smiles brightly. "Lets see, I kind of want to go exploring today so be prepared for some exploration vlogs." She turns towards her friends and lists off everyones Saturday plans.
"Maddie is going to the gym for a fighting lesson, Znhyia will probably be relaxing on the beach since her last class is monday. Lastly, Kait has a dance class later today!" Andrea continues to chat with her viewers while everyone else chats amongst themselves about the plans.
"Kait, can I just ride with you since we're going to the same place?" Maddie tosses a fork full of food into her mouth while Kait nods, a small yawn escaping as she stands to put her half finished plate in the fridge for later. Znhyia glares at her friend, knowing that she will forget about the plate and it will go to waste like all of her leftovers do.
Kait bids her goodbyes to Andrea's viewers before heading upstairs to get ready for the day, Eclipse and Celeste hot on her heels. This leaves the rest of the group to chat about the final remaining days of classes, who knew time would fly so fast it being the final month of Maddie's first year of college. "It's kind of cool but at the same time scary, I mean it feels like just yesterday I was moving in with you guys." Znhyia and Andrea nod as they reminisce about old times.