Chapter 6

Suddenly a circle thingy opened up in space. The lion went through and we had reached a planet that was dark and barren with volcanoes all over it.

We went further around the planet and found a small city with a castle 🏰 there. Parking the lion a little bit away, I headed in the city. Apparently there was a cruel king who stole the people's crops and killed people for no reason. He also rapes women. I knew that I had to kill him. Slowly making my way to the castle I slashed and hacked at all the guards and within five minutes I killed all of them and headed inside quietly. slowly i crept into the king's room and he was sleeping. i woke him up by making a loud sound and then when he was about to get up i threw a silver dagger at him. heading down the stairs of the castle i reached the town and told them of the good news.

                                    time skiiiiiip few months

i've been killing evil people non stop and now I am flying in my lion. out of the blue or should i say black a potal came and i reached a rather peaceful place so i knew it must have been (his/her?) home. i exited the lion and the bright landscape looked similar to that of earth. when i went in the castle a lot of the lights were on so i knew someone was already here. I sneaked into this room and saw a woman who looked alien talk to some humans about the lions and was moving holographic images to them.

"The white lion forms the wings of voltron and holds the team together. Unfortunately the white lion was lost and we don't know the location of it either."

i cleared my thought gaining every ones attention. all of them thought i was an enemy as i had my hood on with my assassin clothes and mask that covered the bottom half of my face. all of them got in a defensive stance and let me just say none of them had a decent stance. however one person caught my eye as they looked familiar. i ignored it and told them i mean no harm and came hear from a white lion. they relaxed but were still suspicious and tense.

"i am princess allura of altea and we would like you to take of your hood and mask"

"never"

she narrowed her eyes at me and came to an understanding.

"the white paladin is extremely dangerous but extremely loyal to a fault. they would most likele be betrayed and do not trust people easily"

the one that had black hair and a black paladin suit said "we welcome you on our team..."

"Omega"

he narrowed his eyes and said "what's your real name."

"youll never know"

he sighed and continued" this is keith, lance, pidge, hunk, allura, coran and im shiro."

I visibly paled and said" Keith Kogane?"

the person themselves stumbled back and said" how do you know my name and glared at me."

"nowhere"

"tell us  how you know his name" pidge said.

"him????????"

Keith visibly widened 'his' eyes. i used the air around me and my powers and found he is pretending to be a boy as well as the short one, pidge. i just stood there dumbfounded.

Keith's pov

i dont know how he knows my name and i think he knows im a girl...

Allura said" hurry, Sendak is coming....."