Not 1 nor 2 nor 3 but 4

Start from the beginning

“Stefan?” Emma calls in confusion I didn’t even realize she was awake “We are mates?”

I help her up in total confusion how can Emma have so many mates? I understand why Hannah had 2 because they were twins I guess it makes sense. But why would Hannah have 3 of different I guess magical species?

“Yes sweetheart” he says stepping closer. The guys let him through and he stands in front of Emma “Hold up your hand.”

She does and he slowly presses his flat against hers there are literally sparks flying from there hands and there hands start to become this shade of pink. “That’s how you know we are real mates… it only happens the first time a warlock touches the hand of his mate. You Emma Elizabeth Pierce are my mate. I have known since the day you were born.”

“Wait… so… am I your real mate? And if I am what are they?” she asks pointing at Ethan and Christ.

“They are your mates of course” Stefan says simply.

“But… I don’t get it” she says as a frown creased her pretty little forehead.

Stefan points at me “You subconsciously called him because you needed companionship that’s why he is your mate” he points at Christ “You called him because you were in danger” he point at Ethan “You called him because you needed confidence” he smiles and points at him self “And me… you called to me the second you were born… because you needed protection.”

“Wait… I’m not her mate” I say quickly.

“Oh yes you are boy… just because you idiots I didn’t notice doesn’t mean your not her mate” Stefan laughs.

“So… I have 4 mates?” Emma says worried.

“Yup if you need any more they will be called forth” Stefan says as he picks at a bit of Emma’s hair and plays with it. His whole attitude was not as serious as it should have been. Everyone in the room was in total shock and need of further answers but he didn’t seem like he wanted to go in to detail.

“How do you know this?” Christ asks.

“I’ve been watching over her since the minute she was born” Stefan sight and shakes his head “Oh Emma I leave for a little over a month and I come back and you have 3 more mates? What am I going to do with you?”

Emma just stares up at him confusion was prominent on her face but there was a hint of lust within her eyes. She wanted him and I couldn’t help but sigh in frustration because I wanted her too. I saw Stephan wrap an arm around her waist and somehow the other grabbed a good portioned of her hair and pulled it to make her head tilt. He pushed his lips against her and she instantly reacted. I was jealous but at least I wasn’t alone both Ethan and Christ growled.

I just looked away I didn’t want Emma to have to worry about my feelings. I knew the real Emma she was kind and always worried about others. When they pulled back I heard Emma whimper and beg for more which made me furious. I had to remind my self that we were all in the same boat.

“Not now sweetheart we guys have to talk about something first” Stefan says putting his finger over her lips.

“About what?” Ethan spat that’s when I noticed he had turned back to human and put on some shorts.

“Emma of course!” Stefan laughs then presses her against his chest. “We have to set up ground rules for her and us…”

“Ground rules?” I ask unsure what he means.

“For one absolutely NO SEX with her” he commands.

“Fine” Ethan grunts.

“Wait why can’t I have sex? Not that I’m going to but…” Emma asks pulling back from Stefan’s pleasure haze.