Awkward 4

Hey guys I wanted to let you know that this chapter would be kinda short and I dont know how long the next one will be maybe short too

The thing is my wrist has been hurting and I'm pretty sure its because of all the typing I've been doing Not just for wattpad but I've been working on a few papers for my other classes...

anyhow Enjoy this chapter I''m sure alot of you wanted this to happen also sorry if its boring again I wasnt feeling too inspiered from the pain on my wrist but I promise I will try harder for the next one!

pic of the dinning room on the side

also dedicated this to one of my fans so check her stuffo out <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma POV 

As soon as everyone was in the room I stared at them beginning to feel my fatigue taking over. I rested my head on Leo’s shoulder as they began bringing up points to address. Dozens of questions were thrown at me and even more at Stefan but we both decided it would be better to speak about that later. I wanted privacy when speaking to each one of my mates especially because I could feel their tension for one another. We moved on to my safety and a few arguments broke out over the whole situation but even though they kept asking my opinion I was just so tiered. I kept dozing off only getting bits and pieces of the situation.

“It’s been a long eventful day… we should get some rest” I hear my new mate say or would it be oldest mate?

“Yes please” I mumble.

“Alright I can show you guys to your guest rooms” Josh growls. He sounded exhausted but also annoyed that he was knocked out earlier.

I feel Leo let go of my hand and kiss my forehead gently sending a soft smark through me“Good night Emi.”

“Night Leo” I whisper as he exits.

“Night little mate” I hear Stefan says before hugging me and groping my ass.

“Night” I say frowning it did feel good but it was weird being touched by pretty much a stranger. He may know me since birth but I don’t really know him.

“Night Hun” says Ethan and he bear hugs me and kisses where he marked me making me shiver in delight.

“Well… good night Emma” Christ says his voice seemed low and disappointed.

“Wait” I say as I grasp his shirt he was about to leave with the others. I saw everyone glance back and I sigh “I… need to talk to you about last time…”

“Ok” Christ nods and as soon as everyone else has filed out of the room he moves to close and lock the door.

I was so tiered I wanted nothing more then to just plop down and pass out cold. The day had been too much for me but I also wanted to get this whole Christ and I situation cleared up. More like over with I didn’t want to suffer more then I had to. I knew Christ didn’t want me maybe earlier he did because his mind was weakened by the sun but now that he was healthy…