How they see it

Hey guys so I decided to upload this because I kind of wanted to explain things a little more regrading Emma but I also wanted to try and write different pov's which is why this is only a josh and jake POV

Also a change ADAM will now be named JAKE just because i feel like that name fits him more I will hopefully fix this in the other chapters soon enough PICTURE OF JAKE ON THE SIDE <3 so cute

Also ones again thank you guys for being amazing and voting my story <3 I decided to Upload alot sooner then expected just because of that! ((also I almost have the next section done too and its going to be mainly Emma's POV))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh POV

I lean back on the leader chair and breathe in deeply knowing soon I will have to make the call. I had been updating my uncle the alpha on her status. I didn’t like keeping things from her but I also knew that I couldn’t keep things from my uncle I respected him too much and I would like that same respect ones I step up for the position. I was old enough to become the new alpha of the pack but I still felt unsure of my ability. Being alpha would require a lot more then I could give at the moment since I had yet to find my mate so I was content with only taking care of the position while my uncle was out.

I look around his office and breath in the rich sent of maple wood from the furniture and the lingering calming cigar smell. Having the alpha away was nerve wrecking even for someone as strong as I. Wolfs automatically seek guidance and are in constant need of authority so with out further hesitation I found my self dialing.

“Josh” I heard my uncle’s deep voice radiate from the phone and it instantly soothed my agitated wolf.

“Alpha” I respond calmly.

“How is she? Still with that… vampire” he asks venom for Christ clear in his voice.

The younger generation which included me had become tolerant some even liked vampires. Not my uncle he fought in the war against them and still held the bitter taste of defeat. He felt disgusted to know Emma was mated to Christ but I thought it was a fantastic plan from the gods. Emma would turn in to a werewolf a powerful one with alpha blood and I knew Christ was vampire royalty together they would bring our people closer together. I could never voice my true feelings not while I waited to become Alpha it might even get me kicked out of my pack.

“She is still with him and has yet to turn or show any other abilities for that manner” I answer.

 I was beginning to question whether Emma really had other abilities I heard she was able to manipulate the energy within and around her but I had yet to witness anything. Either way I was there to help her if anything occurred she had started growing more and more on me and the guys. We wanted nothing more then to have her join the pack and protect her.

“Well keep an eye on her… I didn’t want to mention this before” he says then growls loudly before continuing, “Emma is very special…”

“Have there been any developments? On who wanted to kidnap her?” I ask trying to keep my voice impassive.

“No… I tried to track him as far as I could but his sent disappeared. I’m sure he had a car but there was another sent mixed where his disappeared a wolf” his voice was cold and grew dark. “If they know who what she is then it means they know what she is good for.”