Not 1 nor 2 nor 3 but 4

To celebrate getting 100 fans I decided to post early! <3 yay love me guy LOVE ME haha

Picture of stefan on the side sorry if accidentally named him stephan at times he is STEFAN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo POV

More growls rippled through the room as Emma’s cousins make there way out the witch holds her other hand up and sends this blue gas like substance and knocks them out. I don’t know why she doesn’t do that to Ethan or Christ my guess is that they are too strong because they smelled it but somehow are still standing. I was glad it didn’t make it as far as me because I would be out cold for sure.  

I watch helplessly as Emma lies on my arms she is shaking in pain and I don’t know what to do. Everything feels like it’s moving really slow Ethan growls in his wolf form slamming and rounding the women trying to find a weak point. Christ is trying to help find a weak point too but like me he is yelling and begging her to stop.

“You’re hurting her!” he pleads as he slams his fist against her protective shield.

“You can’t do this! She hasn’t done anything wrong” I yell because that’s all I can do.

I feel everyone beginning to feel helpless then all of a sudden Emma’s eyes glow white and she stands up. Emma walks up holding her hand against the women and her lips begin to move quickly. Ethan and Christ stand at her side as the Witch known as Miranda begins shouting strange words. Emma walks towards her slowly as her words become audible they are also strange maybe Latin?

The doors burst open and in walked a man holding his hand up pointed towards the witch. His hair was crazy and animated standing up and his eyes are a cold piercing blue. He wore tight leader pants with tall black boots and a black trench coat with a black and gray v-neck shirt. He had many ear piercing and had a crazy aura he reminded me of a rock star. His other hand waved dismissively at Emma and she fell instantly fortunately Christ caught her then handed her to me. Christ positioned himself between the stranger and Emma while Ethan went between the witch and Emma.

“You stupid IMBECILE” The man screams and the woman’s lips stop moving and she stares at the man in fear. He closes his hand in to a fist and she looks like she is struggling to breath. He moves his hand up and she is raised up off the floor. “You thought you could hurt MY mate and get away with it?” his laughter echoed through the whole room it sounded menacing. It felt like an hour had gone by with only the sounds of the struggling women.

“She’s our mate” Christ growls out breaking the silence.

“Yes I know. She is my mate too” he turns his attention to the witch who is turning purple. He opens his first and moves his hand down and closer to him the women moves close to him. “Give me a good reason not to kill you.”

“She is too powerful she will bring destruction” the woman coughs out.

“No you idiot she will bring P-E-A-C-E. Your thinking of the wrong prophesy” he says slowly spelling it out for her.

The woman’s eyes widen and she gasps as understanding washes over her face. “Please… forgive me. I didn’t know any better. If you forgive me I will pledge my life to serve for her.”

“Mental challenge?” He grins and something scary flickers through his eyes. The woman doesn’t seem to care and nods. He laughs again and opens his free hand there is a type of green with black slug on it he puts it against her ear and it slides right on in. The woman goes limp and he drops her to the ground with out a care. “Now that that’s taken care of… let me introduce my self I am Stefan Langston.”