Found

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Emma POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was running I could feel the pull from the mating bond had strengthened thanks to the potion that Stefan made me. I knew he was alive but the sensation I got from it wasn’t how it should have been. I knew he was in deed injured and something was wrong but I was going to find him.

I didn’t care about whether they were following me or not, I wanted nothing more then to find my mate. I ran so fast so hard that I felt the beast inside me trying to be released. I knew if I shifted I would be able to find him faster. Just when I began to feel the warm tingly sensation under my skin to shift I stopped.

As I sniffed the air I caught his scent; it was strong, he was here and alive. I heard him, his breathing, it was rough the intake was quick and there was a slight cough after exhaling. I instantly went to him and spotted him against a tree.

That’s also when I took in my new surroundings, there were trees everywhere, and it was a forest or what was left of one. The trees look black and dead, almost as if caused by a fire. I ignored the rest of my surroundings, I knew that was a bad move but I could only care for him.

“Christ” I call as I walk quickly towards him but as soon as his black eyes land on me he growls in a warning and threatening matter. I stop in my tracks and frown taking him his body and analyzing his injuries.

I wasn’t sure if time could have actually moved slower in this time zone it almost felt like it had moved faster. Christ looked nothing like the last time I saw him, he was worst then the time he had been tortured. He had several slashes and bite marks all over his body, he had fought maybe not won maybe not lost but he was really injured.

“His lost way too much blood… he might not be able to recognize you because of it” Stefan says cautiously.

“Its not that… it’s this place… His weak state is making him more vulnerable to the pull…” Richard states.

“Christ… it’s me Emma” I whisper taking a step forward only to have him growl loudly and shift. He winced but he kept his eyes strain on me, murderous glare adoring his features made my heart constrict in pain. I wasn’t worried because he couldn’t remember me, he would eventually, I was worried about his health state.

“We should allow him to drink from us…” Stefan finally says and then begins to roll up his sleeve.

“No… I will do it…” I whisper walking forward. Christ’s clothes were almost completely shredded, and I could see just how bad and deep his injuries were as I got closer. I slid my backpack and things off. I didn’t want him to think I was hiding something that could hurt him. I slowly pulled my shirt up and off then tilted my head showing him my neck and submission. When I was close enough I slid my pants off and I could vaguely heard the others trying to turn away and Stefan chant a spell. I wanted Christ to see my body, he could remember, and by the hard on I was giving him at least he was reacting to me.

“It’s ok… I want you to drink from me…” I whispered softly as I heard him grow loudly. I wasn’t afraid of him, not at all, he would never hurt me and I was sure of that. I dug my sharp extending nail in to my soft neck and I heard him growl in satisfaction before grabbing a hold of me.

He didn’t say anything just dug his fangs in to my neck and pulled me on to his lap so I was straddling him. I whimper as he bit harder in to my neck almost chewing my neck off. But I wasn’t going to pull away no, I was going to allow him to keep drinking my blood. I needed him just as much as he needed me, this wasn’t Christ really in control, I knew this was his vampire side, and a primal instinct.

I guess I asked for it when I began to undress, because soon I felt him trying to remove what little clothes I had left. I began to feel weaker in his arms maybe it was the amount of blood he was taking or just how comfortable I felt being in his arms again. It was amazing, yes there was pain but there was also pleasure. Our bodies connected again sending an explosion of pleasure through my body.

* * * * * ** * * ** * * * maybe sexy scene here* * * * * * ** * * *

“Christ” I whimper as a few tears slide down my cheeks. I feel him shift and then he pulls back. He licks my wound and then I feel gentle kisses on my neck and shoulder and I knew he was back. I instantly relaxed and heard him whisper sweet apologies in my ear, he was back, I was finally able to relax and allow my mind to go dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry CHristmas! and I might write a sex part later on for in between there ;D mgiht sorry i've been missing so long life took a wrong turn I HAD TO GET FOOT SURGERY!! IT HURT SO BAD!!I quit my second job! yay! I love my current job! :D I also had finals and lots of transfer deadlines i had to do crap for -sigh-

I'm hoping that after I get better i will have more time and i can write more! hopefully i wont get a second job right? haha <3 seriously love whoever is still READING <3 love you guys and sorry its not one of my best... i think its been really hard getting in touch with these characters again! I have a few more chapters to write for this one and then it will be done!