Found

picture of Emma's awesome dress on the side~

ones again I DIDNT EDIT THIS CHAPTER so sorry for that

BUT I did make this one Long so no complaning <3 :)

also i dedicated this chapter to my friend who writes poetry check him out :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma POV

I run through the woods but I’m not in wolf form not tonight I couldn’t turn in to a wolf no matter how much I wanted to. I just knew that if I turned in to a wolf I would end up running back to Ethan the pull was so strong for us to be together. I had only known him for a day or two but he had been sweet but I knew he would end up just like Chris he would dump me.

I stopped running and looked around where was I running to? I looked all over and bit my lower lip wondering my heart was split it wanted to see Christ but my wolf wanted to run back to Ethan and then my mind was screaming to go see Leo. Chris had only wanted my blood and Ethan only wanted me because of his wolf and hearing Leo’s voice had made me crave to see him ones more. He had been the only one who looked at me as a human and loved me. But as I sit on the ground I realize that he too would dump me as soon as he found out just how weird I was.

I had called the hospital hoping to find my parents but they had been released already. I called there cells but no one picked up. I called Hannah she had ways of finding people but most of the time when she did that it was for revenge. Since she didn’t pick up I called Leo but now as I sat there I realized that my position wasn’t good. Who was helping me? Something told me the pack Alpha didn’t want to help me out so I couldn’t go back there would I ever find my pack and parents?

I realized that ones again I didn’t have a place to belong to. My vision got blurry and it felt like the sky had gone cloudy because of my mood as rain began to mix with my tears. Then I felt shaking like an earth quake and my eyes shot open. At first I was confused and disoriented I saw emerald orbs staring back at me full of concern and then after blinking away some tears I realized it was Ethan. I wrapped my arms around him and he held on to me as I calmed down.

“You were having a bad dream… do you want to talk about it?” he asks ones my tears dry out. His hands were entangled around me one gently running through my hair as the other one rubbed my exposed waist. His hands had a rough manly texture but somehow they were gentle on my skin.

“I don’t want to talk about it…” I mumble softly and lean up against him resting my forehead against his chest that’s when I realize that he wasn’t wearing a shirt. I blush softly at the sight of his naked chest; it was tanned, hairless and toned. I didn’t even realize I was staring in till Ethan cleared his throat.

“Do you like?” he asks raising an eyebrow.

“No” I say stubbornly pushing my self away from his body and rolling on to my other side with my back to him. I curl up in to a tiny ball and blush bright red. I wanted nothing more then to roll back over and kiss and touch his chest but I wasn’t going to do that not after the type of dream I had. I look down at my self and realize that I was wearing his t-shirt and just panties boy that was embarrassing it was the first thing I could grab the night before because I had been so exhausted I didn’t want to look for shorts.