𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴: 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔

Start bij het begin

Sirius looks at Remus and Khianna "The bloke things he isn't in love! Yeah, right HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA" Sirius laughed hysterically. Remus shook his head in disbelief as Khianna raised a brow.

"What's going on?" Draco frowned

"I think he is going crazy.." Ron whispered.

"This is freaking me out" Harry said.

James frowns "I am not in love especially not with her" James points to Kiara as the other glared at him

"My heart belongs to Adelyn Miller" James said in a lovesick tone. Which made Remus join in Sirius laugh.

"Yeah. I already heard that line, kid" Remus patts James back "Try again"

"A Potter only falls in love once, Grandpa Moony. And I am in love with Adelyn Miller" James said with a 'as a matter of fact' tone.

"Listen, James" Sirius said finally calmling down, wiping his tear away. Sirius place his hand on the 16 year old's shoulder.

"I told your father this and I will tell you this. Make sure to pass it down to future generations to come" Sirius stated.

Everyone was confused.

"Did you honestly really think that Potter's only fall in love once, James?" Sirius asked raising a brow. With a serious expression on his face.

"Yeah. Great Grandpa Fleamont only loved Great Granny Euphemia. Grandpa James only loved Grandma Lily—"

"I'll stop you right there" Sirius stated "Your Grandfather loved someone else other then your Grandma"

"What are you talking about?"

"Do you kids know about the most tragic forbidden romantic love story that Hogwarts has ever witnessed?" Asked Remus, raising a brow.

"No" Scorpius answered.

"What you guys are seriously going to tell the full story now?" Daphne asked in shocked.

"Yes... and everything. Everything started when your Mother—" Sirius pointed to Miles, Maverick and Kiara

"Was hit by a stunning spell breaking her time turner...."

And everyone looked at Khianna who was not in her seat. "She walked out" Mattheo said to everyone "She said that she couldn't breathe and she needed air—"

Remus stood up and walked out of the Great Hall.

"What was that?" Blaise asked.

"Nothing. Anyway, your Mom went back in time... 1976 to be exact—" Sirius continued on his story.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Khianna!"

Remus yelled for the girl as she continued to walk down the corridor in a fast pace.

"KHIANNA!" Remus yelled louder making her stop. He rushed to her immediately, standing before the young Stark.

"Anna, talk to me. What's wrong?" Remus asked.

"JS and Kiara remind me so much of me and James" Khianna said as tears were pouring from her eyes "I know I shouldn't be thinking of him and I shouldn't be affect because I have Mattheo and we are going to have kids. Miles, Mave and Kiara are proof of that but I can't help it, Moony"

Khianna stated, breathing heavily "I still love him. I love him so much. I miss him" Khianna cried, hugging Remus as the other hugged him back.

"Shhh.... I miss him too, Anna" Remus whispered, soothing her back.

Khianna began to hiccup, sniffle and sob horribly. But each moment brought her heart in more pain, more agonizing pain. Pulling away from Remus, her heard began to get dizzy.

"Moony... I think I'm having a heart—"

But she cuts herself off by fainting and Remys caught her.

"Khianna? Khianna!"

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

James turns around looking at the empty corridor, raising a brow. He was sure that he hears someone call the name Khianna but that was impossible right?

Surely, he was hallucinating.

"Potter?"

Turning around there McGonagall stood before James.

"Minnie, thank Merlin I saw you. Something weird happened to me. Some house elf said they would take me to 1999‐ is this 1999?"

"Oh Godric..." McGonagall whispered in shock. As before her stood a very alive James Potter who look like he didn't age a day the last time she saw him.