𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴: 𝚅𝚒𝚡𝚎𝚗

"I NEVER CRAVED ATTENTION
UNTIL I TASTED YOURS"

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

          "MATTHEO" BELLATRIX LESTRANGED called out for her son. The said boy only clenched his fist. Pissed off at the fact, it's his own psychopathic mother's fault why the love of his life is god knows where.

When Mattheo didn't answer, it pissed off Bellatrix. "Mattheo Riddle!" Bellatrix yelled.

"What!?" Mattheo snapped turning to look at his mother.

The woman only smirk sadistically, "Your betrothed is here, Darling" Bellatrix said, informing her son.

Mattheo chuckled in disbelief, saying "You are unbeliavable. I don't want to marry Daphne. I want to marry the love of my life who you sent to fucking knows where!!!!" Mattheo snapped at his mother.

"Don't you dare talk to me that way!" Bellatrix yelled back. Not pleased with the way her son is talking to her.

"And for your information, I just sent a stunning spell towards that girl. She isn't even a pureblood—"

"And I am a half-blood" Mattheo cuts her off with a glare "And if you did then why did she disappear. WHERE IS SHE!?"

"I DON'T KNOW!" Bellatrix yelled slapping Mattheo across the face. The room was silent after that.

"Clean up. You, Draco and the lovely ladies will be having a picnic date in the garden" Bellatrix said fixing her composture before walking out leaving Mattheo alone.

But stopped mid-way. "If it helps you feel any better.... She was wearing a time turner" Bellatrix said under her breath.

Pissed.

Angry.

Upset.

Confused.

Meanwhile Bellatrix walked down the corridor in silence. Her sister coming out of a room, Narcissa Black.

"Bella—"

"Cissa" Bellatrix greeted back.

Narcissa frowned following her sister "Did you tell Mattheo where Khianna really is?" Narcissa whispered. A conversation that is only kept between them.

"No but I told him he had a time turner—"

"Bella, you need to tell him—"

"Did you tell Draco?" Bellatrix asked looking at her sister "That his best friend, his first love is in the past. When we were in school?"

Narcissa sighed, "Not yet. But Mattheo needs to know. He will only get hurt, Bella" Narcissa said with worry.

"That's the problem. Mattheo will get hurt" Bellatrix said walking off. As Narcissa stood there, sighing.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"

Are you sure we won't get caught?" Daphne said shivering as they all appeared in a living room.

"We won't"