𝚃𝙴𝙽: 𝙱𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎?

"THE MORE YOU HIDE
YOUR FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE
THE MORE YOU FALL
FOR THEM"

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

           KHIANNA IS LAYING DOWN ON HER BED staring blankly at the wall. She was able to get roomed with Mavis, Marlene and Lily. Right now, the three of those girls were not near the dorm room. And that stupid incident, that scene that James Potter created just happened yesterday and Khianna don't know how to process it at all.

And since that scene, Khianna has been avoiding Lily like the plague. Whenever the friends she made came to her, she makes some stupid excuse and runs away. I mean, how can she confront the mother of her bestfriend when she just kissed her bestfriend's father.

She promise herself to not cause anything majorly stupid to happen but she did. She cause something that might even change the future— Harry might have not been born.

Which made Khianna sit up straight at the thought of the boy who lived being wiped from existence because of her. But, maybe if she does agree with James' ridiculous plan.

Lily and James would end up together and have Harry—

No, she was not just about to agree to it. It is absurb and Granny would kill her for doing this.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Khianna looks at the door as it opened to show one of the 2nd years that she met.

"Uh, Khianna... James is looking for you" The 2nd year girl said making Khianna's eyes widen.

Standing up from her bed, she grabbed her wand walking out of the dorm room. Not carrying if her hair was a mess, she just decided to tie it up in a messy ponytail. Walking down the stairs in fast pace only to bump into someone.

"Sorry!" Was the only thing Khianna said but when the person turned around it shows James who wore a smile— a weird one.

"It's fine, Darling. Are you okay though?" He asked her worriedly, cupping her face checking for any wounds.

Khianna takes his hand off her face, cringing at the acting that this boy is doing. "I'm fine" She stated, huffing in the end.

"What do you even want?" Khianna asked not realizing that her friends and the Marauders were in the common room along with McGonagall.

"Well, of course, Love. We need your Mom's blessing" James said shrugging with a smile.

"I'm sorry— Did you just say Mom?" Khianna asked, eyes widening. "How did you find out?" She asked nervously.

"Mavis told me when I asked her" James stated.

Khianna glanced at Mavis to see her Mother give her an assuring but apologetic smile. Khianna looked back to James who then turned around to show McGonagall standing there. Finally, getting what this is all about—

"Mom! Uh... I can explain!!" Khianna exclaimed out loud in panic. Granny doesn't know— Like she doesn't know what happened yesterday unless gossip got to her. Oh, Khianna was screwed when they were alone together now.

"Yes. I would really much like an explanation, Khianna Minerva Stark" McGonagall stated with a serious expression on her face.

"If you are her daughter then why is your name Stark?" Sirius asked confused.