𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴: 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚝

"I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU
I DON'T KNOW HOW.
I DON'T KNOW WHY.
I JUST DID"

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

          "IT'S A MIRACLE. NO ONE IS BOTHERING you today" Mavis said as the mother and daughter duo walked side by side together.

Khianna could only snickered "Perhaps they finally get my point" Khianna said. Satisfied about how peaceful the day is and how the birds are all singing and the sun being so happy.

Khianna sighed in relief, a big smile on her face which made Mavis chuckle at her daughter.

"Yeah, because you were too harsh with your words" Mavis chuckled, shaking her head side to side in disapproval.

Khianna chuckles, "I'm not the daughter of my father for nothing" She said flipping her hair, dramatically. Mavis chuckles not even questioning who is the man that she will be marrying, the father of her daughter who stood before her at this very moment.

"Oh, look"

Both the girls stop in their tracks seeing James leaning by the wall with his bag. He stood in front of the Great Hall head down as he stared at the flower in his hand.

"It doesn't matter. It is still a no"

They continued to walk as Mavis went to go to the stairs to the dungeon to see Khianna continuing to walk.

"And where are you going? Our next class is Potions" Mavis called on making Khianna stop in her tracks looking at her Mom before back to James who stood there in silence. Khianna walked to Mavis as they both stood by the stairs, watching James.

As if on cue, people started to walk out the Great Hall and from the midst of the crowds, Lily, Marlene, Mary and Alice walked out as well. Talking to each other and laughing not noticing James who walked towards them with the rose in his hand only to be ignored and walked passed by.

"Oh, he was waiting for Lily" Mavis said not surprised at all.

"Anna! Mave!" Marlene called.

"We have been looking for both of you everywhere. Come on!" Lily beamed as they walked down the stairs to the dungeons and other 6th years.

But Khianna and Mavis still stood there looking at a disappointed James who Sirius, Remus and Peter were now comforting.

"I feel sorry for him" Mavis admitted. Even before she felt sorry for the lad who always got rejected.

Khianna doesn't know why but her heart ache, the same way when she watched James standing under the rain, crying.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Khianna! Khianna! Hurry you need to see this!!!!" Marlene yelled at Khianna, running towards her. Grabbing her hand as they ran outside the Hogwarts.

"Marlene, It's raining!" Khianna stated as she began to get wet like Marlene already was.

That was when Khianna notice a bunch of students gathering around something. Which made her frown as she lets Marlene drag her to god knows where.