𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇: 𝙳𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

"A SKY FULL OF STARS
AND HE WAS STARING
AT HER"

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

          "IT'S A NO SCHOOL DAY. RELAX, LOVE" James said as Khianna was fidgeting worriedly, as she focus on her pen and paper trying to remember the essay that she worte for the Ancient Runes.

"No. I am not going to relax, James Fleamont Potter. This paper is due on monday—"

"And it's saturday. May I spell that out for you... S-A-T-U-R—"

"I know how to spell saturday!" Khianna stated, glaring at her lover while James only smiled innocently at her.

"I'm just messing with you, Doll" James stated.

Khianna grumbles under her breath as she focus back on her paper "But for the love of Merlin— Give me attention!!!" James whined loudly.

Earning multiple shushes from students in the library. Khianna only chuckles, mumbling a "Serves you right"

James gasped dramatically, "How dare you, Love!? I thought you love me?" James acted hurt, like a drama queen. No wonder him and Sirius get along so well.

"I thought that too as well..." Khianna mumbles.

"Khia!!!!" James whined, pouting making Khianna chuckle at the Potter boy placing a kiss on his cheek.

She says "You are so lucky that I am in love with you, Fleamont"

"Oh, we are mentioning second names now? Minerva?" James teasingly said, wiggling his eyebrows as Khianna swats a hand at him while he ducks down only laughing at his lover's attempt to hit him.

"I'm going to tell you on, Minnie. Are you saying you don't like the name Minerva—"

"Don't do the reverse psychology on me. That's my thing" Khianna whined to James making the other laugh as he placed a peck on Khianna's lips.

"All yours, Love" James stated.

"Shhhhhh!!!" Madam Pince hushes. Both James and Khianna laughed.

Madam Pince sighs, shrugging her shoulders "Why do I even bother?" She mumbles under her breath. Though she wasn't complaining finding Khianna Stark and James Potter adorable.

Happy that James finally found a girl that would reciprocate the huge amount of love that he had to give.

The door slammed open as Sirius came running in towards James and Khianna.

"James! James!" Sirius yelled.

Madam Pince sigh, "I'm out of here. I am so done" She exclaimed to herself, walking away with the trolley of books.

"What is Madam Pince problem?" Sirius notice Madam Pince long face. Khianna only giggled.

"What is it, Padfoot?" James asked.

"Mom and Dad are here, Prongs" Sirius said an excited look on his face. James eyed widen.

"Mom and Dad are here!?" James yelled earning another set of shush.